The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

The sequel to SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now).:biggrin:

"MY STICK!"

These times, when I want quiet, simple music, I listen to ..

... Belerion by Les Penning (collaborator with early Mike Oldfield), lots of fine pipe tunes !

- Tubular Bells by Tubular Brass - the Opus 1 by Mike Oldfield played with an brass-centrered orchestra.

Currently playing LOTRO, and I'm, in Mordor, which is not a place for picking floweres and playing Boccia after afternoon tea. Not very coloUrful, except for the red sky (Alrik won't like it :) ), but Mordor is Mordor.

I've made a playlist of dreary music to listen to while playing, and this one fits very well, from Rupert Hine's excellent album Immunity:

an incarnation of pibbur who also have included No Quarter by Led Zeppeling and of course Pink Floyd's nice little tune Careful With that Axe, Eugene

On a lighter note, I've also listened a lot to Genesis lately (which I know Alrik likes), and this one is my favourite:
DS.

Last edited:
Cool, Pibbur.
That Rupert Hine struck a chord w/ me.

Dying for some new music, here. I havent known where to go musically, lately.

Last edited:
I listen to so much wonderful music.

So, I have to just pick something at random:

Y'all are slipping again. Naughty children.

I decided to spend a little time investigating new stuff. Best discovery so far:

This is just the most "accessible" track- the rest of the release seems uniformly excellent.

All the Days Gone talk reminded me of one of the most powerful moments I've had in gaming.

I haven't reached whatever point that song is at yet, but I *really* liked the sequence that featured this one…

Today for me has been the best of U2 from 1980 to 1990. Later today, during supper, I plan on listening to the second volume, from 1990 to 2000. Great stuff, new artists today simply cannot equal these songs.

The ending credit song Days Gone Quiet fit the game.

The OST songs without lyrics are a good listen as well.

This morning I spent several hours on the porch listening to the first two albums by Tragically Hip. During lunch later today, I plan on listening to the following two to three albums, getting my Hip on!

Old school at the moment - Rainbow, Deep Purple, early Black Sabbath, The Whoo - Live at Leeds, early Pink Floyd bootlegs. All turned up to 11 of course!

Back
Top Bottom