Beyond Good or Evil 2 announced (hopefully soon)!

I enjoyed it a lot, personally. A fun game that kept things moving, had likeable characters and plenty of variety. Unfortunately it didn't sell very well, which is why all the hesitation.

Note that the game is still "awaiting approval from Ubisoft" in order to move out of "pre-production" phase. i.e., Ubisoft hasn't okay'd a move into actual production yet. To me, that's not real encouraging.

Note that the game is still "awaiting approval from Ubisoft" in order to move out of "pre-production" phase. i.e., Ubisoft hasn't okay'd a move into actual production yet. To me, that's not real encouraging.

Am I missing something here because an Ubisoft rep said, "Yes, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and I Am Alive are both still in development,"

If you meant that google translated interview it had tons of grammar errors. There wasn't one word about pre-production. Just a really badly translated sentence about being in production.

I really hope they will make it, it was a fun game and was so different :p

Am I missing something here because an Ubisoft rep said, "Yes, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and I Am Alive are both still in development,"

If you meant that google translated interview it had tons of grammar errors. There wasn't one word about pre-production. Just a really badly translated sentence about being in production.

I got that from the first-linked article in this thread. It says: "The game is in pre-production and is awaiting Ubisoft's approval."

Those links are almost two years old ;) I necroed this thread. Didn't see a point in making a whole new one.

Those links are almost two years old ;) I necroed this thread. Didn't see a point in making a whole new one.

Holy crap, this thread is from May 2008.

Ok, so apparently my sources are a little outdated...

Just a little outdated ;)

Plus, I made a mistake as well. I didn't realize Alrik was the one that necroed it from way the depths of the rpgwatch server. I just posted additional info after that.

Even I was a little surprised by how old this thread is. Time passes too fast. It doesn't seem that long ago that I learned about BG&E 2.

I wonder if they will go with nintendo again and make this a wii game that i would like to see haha. also pc

Interesting : I read of an "HD remake of 'Beyond Good & Evil' " …

There's a new video out there …

But only for consoles …

And I know absolutely nothing more about it …

LOL, what a joke, let us release the same game, except it looks a bit worse than the original did on PC... and call it HD to try to earn some extra money :S

That's almost the exact wording of another comment I've read somewhere else already …

The game itself looks no better than the PC original (which makes a lack of this re-release on PC a who cares) but the HUD looks better at least.

I got BG&E in a Steam sale and the HUD was like OMG SHIT IT OFF bad.

LOL, what a joke, let us release the same game, except it looks a bit worse than the original did on PC… and call it HD to try to earn some extra money :S

Guys, this is being released on console, for console players. Try to detach yourself from your own little world for a second and remember that not everyone plays on PC. ;)

It looks significantly better on console now than trying to play the old Xbox game on a big HDTV. For only $10, it's a no-brainer. Me and a boatload of friends are enjoying replaying this little gem.

Back
Top Bottom