Lionhead Studios - Big Reveal Coming

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Peter Molyneux will unveil...er...something at an upcoming Microsoft event, according to Eurogamer:
Lionhead has promised "a big presentation" during the Microsoft E3 conference, which runs on Monday, 1st June from 6.30pm UK time (BST). And we'll be reporting live from the event, remember.
"Lionhead is off to LA for this year's E3 and will give a big presentation at the Microsoft press conference on Monday! Watch this space," reads the company's Twitter.
This, we presume, will be the next project Peter Molyneux has been trailing. After all, he told us he had something ready to show when we talked to him at GDC, but that the revelation date was out of his hands.
More information.

Another underwhelming Fable game...

They didn't get those games in europe....

They didn't get those games in europe....

Eh?

Besides, Molyneux isn't the sole individual responsible for those games.

My personal favorite game from Bullfrog - Syndicate - had another dude in the lead, for instance.

Molyneux is more about crazy cool ideas than actual gameplay, at least if you ask me.

Eh?

Besides, Molyneux isn't the sole individual responsible for those games.

My personal favorite game from Bullfrog - Syndicate - had another dude in the lead, for instance.

Molyneux is more about crazy cool ideas than actual gameplay, at least if you ask me.

Heh, funny I can't think of many games other then really old games and indie titles where one man is responsible for the whole thing....

Heh, funny I can't think of many games other then really old games and indie titles where one man is responsible for the whole thing....

Which is why we should be careful giving credit to one person only :)

Yes, I remember. Rumors of revisiting the Syndicate game franchise ...

Last edited:
No Fable 2 for PC? :(

i hope they will bring it, when all DLC is released.
Same here. That'd be ideal and I'm happy to wait. But I'm concerned, of course, with Molyneux recent distaste for PC, although I don't know if he's the one making that kind of decision.

Apparently it's "Milo", a virtual boy for MS's new 'Project Natal' controller system (rather cool admittedly, using motion capture and voice recognition) .
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/e3-project-natals-molyneux-and-milo-interview
Luckily he had something tangible to show in time for Microsoft's E3 press conference. Yesterday Molyneux introduced us to a walking, talking virtual boy called Milo, and showed how we can interact with his world. It was a highly impressive demo, but one that raised more questions than it answered.

Sounds more like a toy than a game to me.

Back
Top Bottom