Black Geyser - Updated UI

Didn't back Sui Generis because it seemed like a good bet that one would never come to fruition, given what they said they wanted to do, the team size, and the amount of money they were asking for. Just utterly unrealistic...

Didn't back Sui Generis because it seemed like a good bet that one would never come to fruition, given what they said they wanted to do, the team size, and the amount of money they were asking for. Just utterly unrealistic…
Yep, I was too naive in these days.

Next year in November the campaign will have its 10 year aniversary. Sui Generis won't be released until then. Perhaps they will have started the actual development.

Exanima has been in Early Access for just over 6 years now, maybe they can get that sorted soon and start on Sui Generis proper :lol:

If a regular KS were a couple of years behind, that's unremarkable. The problem with this one was the obviously silly claims. It made me think, "Nah - you're full of it," and I didn't back it. Might well have done, otherwise. It's just kind of the polar opposite to my impression of Solasta.

Yeah, this may end up being a good game, and if it is, I'll buy it. But I'm not inclined to back a KS when the people running it are obviously full of shit.

Those screens look like Icewind Deal! [$]
Same how Tyranny stole most of Blackguards I-II.

Those screens look like Icewind Deal! [$]
Same how Tyranny stole most of Blackguards I-II.
Eh..it's well known it's a clone of Baldur's Gate. It's also the inspiration for the game.

Back
Top Bottom