Pricewatch!

Mordheim is a port of a GW/Warhammer minitures, table top battle game. You have a team, you get dumped in the this ruined city where you battle other warbands. It's a turn based tactical fighting game with a few rpg elements, if at all, it's not an rpg really. Over time you level up your fighters (and lose some), get better equipment etc working towards surviving and achieving goals based on the race your team is.

Has single and multiplayer.

I've only a few hours on it but that's my take.

-Stellaris (40% off on Steam, valid thru 14th May, but you can currently grab it for US$ 12 Humble Bundle Monthly alongside a bunch of other games which will be revealed later).

The Humble Bundle does not include any of the DLC though (I believe), while the new "anniversary" edition (the game just turned 1 :)) includes all of them. That one's only 36% off though.

Anyway, awesome game. I'm totally hooked on it.

VIP costs you nothing. It's a site section showing some games with better discounts.

Regarding prices, there are three games on my wishlist currently being discounted:

-Mordheim: Cith of Damned (Steam Daily Deal, 75% off, biggest discount ever)
-Offworld Trading Company (Steam Midweek Madness, 75% off, biggest discount ever)
-Stellaris (40% off on Steam, valid thru 14th May, but you can currently grab it for US$ 12 Humble Bundle Monthly alongside a bunch of other games which will be revealed later).

Coincidentally, all of them on Steam :)

Can anyone tell me good thing about Mordheim? Is it a RPG? Can I play it single player (aka, does it have a campaign)?

SplattercatGaming (Youtube) has a let's play on it. If you watch the first two episodes you would get a good feeling on the game already.

As expected from recent EA/Origin history, ME:A gets discounted rather quickly. It is 33% off on Origin right now at €39.99 (from €59.99).
The deluxe version is down from €69.99 to €46.66.
Keyshop versions have also come down in price correspondingly and sell at ~€34.

Last chance to play Alan Wake. The game is on sale at Steam. IT will disappear from the shop after the weekend due to expiring music licences. Expect other shops to follow soon.

Spring Sale at HumbleStore, you can setup your account to have 5% back to your account instead of all 10% to charity business, so real prices can even be a bit lower
https://www.humblebundle.com/store

At a random check of my wishlist I saw ton of good sales, among RPG I know I didn't check. But noticed one because I wanted have it in digital:
Drakensang River of Time with it's Phileasson's Secret DLC at 6.89€

Otherwise picked among my wishlist some random quotes (didn't played, so none are an advise):
- EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic at 9.23€ (JRPG with some western mood, top on my wishlist so probable minimized grinding or I hope it lol)
- The Deep Paths: Labyrinth Of Andokost at 1.87€ (RPG Dungeon Crawler with turn based combat, single character, grid movements and first person view, yeah looks like a rather experimental mix, low expectation but curious to try)
- Skyshine's BEDLAM at 6.79€ (sort of Roguelite XCOM Wasteland turn based, had probably some problem of high difficulty level for some players, this generated negative users reviews, it seems it's been fixed with later patch)

Non related to RPG:
- Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front at 9.24€ (From a publisher/dev specialized in wargames, but one of the rare tactical wargame, focusing on being appealing and welcoming with some depth. Not played but played some scenario of the first, more quickly appealing than any classic wargame, but challenging anyway, well in fact even found it very challenging, played 3 scenario and didn't finished one, sigh)

The game's pretty mediocre, but the setting's interesting. On balance, I was glad to have played it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'm a big horror fan, but I couldn't get into Alan Wake at all. I thought it had nice visuals, but it didn't have enough atmosphere for me, and it's not even the slightest bit scary. More like watching an episode of Twin Peaks or something like that.

Yeah, it's somewhere between Twin Peaks and Stephen King.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom