C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 Adam Badowski Interview with Subtitles

How Sex and Relationships Work in Cyberpunk 2077

Building relationships with the citizens of Night City plays a huge role in Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay. Phil Hornshaw breaks down how it works, what sex is like in the game, and how you interact with Keaunu Reeves' Johnny Silverhand.
Cyberpunk 2077: 11 of Your Burning Questions Answered

IGN's Tom Marks got to play 16 hours of Cyberpunk 2077 and put out his final preview, BUT we know there are more questions out there about this massive game. We took some of the BIGGEST and most popular questions about the game from our IGN audiences on Twitter and YouTube and tried to answer as many as we could. So come on, we have answers to burn through.

Hmm…seems the game wil be around 75-80 GB with a huge day one patch. Also we'll know more about the DLC and expansions plans once the game is released.
CD Projekt Red president Adam Kiciński reportedly told investors that, The initial plan was to do it before release, but after the recent delay, we decided to wait for the release to provide gamers with the game and then start talking about future projects. So, after release" (via Seeking Alpha).

I would just like to note for posterity that today we are, for the first time, in the same month of this game's release.

:celebrate:
Waiting for the announcement on the 9th we delayed the game to January 2021.:lol:

(This is a joke for those that cant figure that out)

I waited almost eight years already. I'm playing it on it's release.:cool:

I am so unenthused by the cyberpunk theme. But I haven't played an RPG this year and it's not like I have any particularly compelling alternative. But Keanu Reeves can't act. But I'd probably enjoy playing at least somewhat. But I'd rather not give CDPR $60. But I'm bored and can't go outside. Goddamn analysis paralysis.

I'm not playing this on initial release for multiple reasons, the first one being bugs.

It'll need a while in the oven to be ready I believe.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I misread bugs as drugs. It kind of fits with the oven statement. :)

I'm excited, but not hyped. The setting isn't pushing the right buttons. I need magic and nature. Perhaps a game with the quality of TW3 might get me hooked?

I guess I won't even play it on release as I won't have finished AC:C until then.

I'll first check if I have to change my old PC, I don't want to start it with all options at minimum. Then I have a few other games to finish first.
Not sure I'll resist already buying it just to have a peek though :)

If you're curious they already shared the system requirements.

Link -https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061621800&postcount=695

It's not really demanding unless you play on Ulta 2/4k with ray tracing.
I saw that, but I'm always cautious about those minimal requirements. It should be fine though :)

I remember TW3, I could run it with some graphics card (must have been a GTX 780). It was fine by tuning down some options. But when I bought a GTX 980 Ti, it was a world of difference!

Cyberpunk 2077 - Photo Mode Trailer

Now the question is who cares about this superfluous shit?

Possible answer: more people than I can count.

PS. Could someone instruct me on how to embed youtube videos here? I tried having the URL between

Last edited:
Psst..there's a little rumor that CDPR is supporting that Cyberpunk 2077 might be releasing a day earlier then announced. So it's definitely getting released this month.

Similar to how Wasteland 3 was released early by timezone.

Psst..there's a little rumor that CDPR is supporting that Cyberpunk 2077 might be releasing a day earlier then announced. So it's definitely getting released this month.

Similar to how Wasteland 3 was released early by timezone.

That's not a rumor, that's how lots of games are released now digitally. I was playing AC: Valhalla early on the 9th. If you buy it on the Xbox store, it literally lists late afternoon on the 9th as the release date for me (PST)

Back
Top Bottom