Grim Dawn - Build 27 Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well if your like me and still waiting for the full release of Grim Dawn you hopefully have only a few moths left. Anyway a new Beta build was released this week.

Link - http://steamcommunity.com/games/219990/announcements/detail/52143059204351387
We are proud to announce that Build 27, the release of our 6th and final Mastery, is has just gone live.

With this major update, you may now create class combinations using the wild Shaman class, master of storms, beasts and savage two-handed weapon combat. This build also includes an extensive look at game balance, changes to itemization and the addition of two new areas to explore.

But that's not all Build 27 has to offer, visit the forum for the full (massive) list of changes.

There are still many exciting things left on the horizon for Grim Dawn as we push towards Content-Complete this year! Future updates will include the Act 4 Finale, a second Rogue-like Dungeon, Legendary items and the Devotion system!

Last edited:
So what is this game like? I've seen a few short videos...looked a bit like a more modern Diablo I a bit...a Very good thing.

So what is this game like? I've seen a few short videos…looked a bit like a more modern Diablo I a bit…a Very good thing.
It's your usual run of the mill Hack & Slash game. Also if you every played the developers last game called Titan quest it's more of the same just updated.

Back
Top Bottom