Cyberpunk 2077 - Hour Long Presentation

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gamerant A new rumour concerning Cyberpunk 2077 says that the E3 Presentation will be an hour long affair.

This much comes from Francesco Fossetti, the editor for Everyeye.it – one of the most known outlets in Italy – who stated on Facebook that he recently made an appointment with CD Projekt Red for a closed doors presentation that will last an hour. While Fossetti said that he wasn’t exactly sure what the exhibition would be for, many are theorizing that it has to do with a demonstration related to Cyberpunk 2077.

[...]
More information.

If it is CP 2077, i hope the presentation is made public at some point.

If it is CP 2077, i hope the presentation is made public at some point.
They will as someone always has a camera, but the problem will be the videos get deleted on YouTube. Anyway I'm sure we'll see official video footage afterword also.

Too bad they aren't in the RPC (Convention) in Germany.

Sure hope we get to see the event streamed as these kind of things are so much more exciting when done live.

Sadly this will not be seen by public. I expect a short trailer though.

Do we have anybody going? Haven't we sent people on behalf of The Watch or The Dot before?

unless there is actual game play not interested.

If there is game play I only want to see a tiny bit lol not to spoil it.

Could deliver a first impression on diversity in characters and how the character creation set can model different skin tones.

First impression first impression, I want to see a little more than that by now. The game has been in development so long I think they will be releasing the sequel at the same time.

First impression first impression, I want to see a little more than that by now. The game has been in development so long I think they will be releasing the sequel at the same time.
I believe pre-production started in 2012 with a small team that was enlarged after Witcher III was released. So going on six years, and it could possibly release this year.

Though it will more then likely be released in MID-LATE 2019.:thinking:

(...)The game has been in development so long I think they will be releasing the sequel at the same time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

The game has been in development so long I think they will be releasing the sequel at the same time.
What sequel. No. They just won't be selling currently unfinished material as DLC (expansions).

I'm very curious to see what sort of game it will actually be.

Perhaps there were some development problems - maybe they went down one path for a while, and realised it wasn't working. That's not necessarily a problem, if they've taken the time to get it right.

I actually wonder which game will be release first (if at all): Cyberpunk or Bannerlords?

Back
Top Bottom