RPGWatch - News Posters Wanted

Couch, next time please SMS or something, you've got us worried!

Last edited:
Sorry guys I had a personal problem to deal with, and on top of that my video card fried my motherboard. Just a bad week for me actually.

Luckily I have built another one with parts from my older PC's, but I still can't play any new games till I buy another expensive video card.:'(

So Kostas sorry to say you will still have to put up with my white noise. For the rest of you it's nice to see not everyone hates what I post.:thanks:

Hope things are looking better for you now. And like most (all?) others here, I think you are doing a great job.

pibbur whose only gripe is that he doesn't have the time to delve into all of it, which he considers a luxury problem.

Couch, I can imagine it feeling personal but I assure you it is not.

People did come forward. I am checking some things with them now.

And to show Couch we appreciate him, he is now part of Original Sin :)

People did come forward. I am checking some things with them now.

And to show Couch we appreciate him, he is now part of Original Sin :)

And all this time I thought the Original Sin was about Eve eating an apple, turns out it was a potato.

just chimin in to say i think it's cool when CP posts about tangential stuff. I only click about 10% of the links but it's not too many to wade through... most sites I visit have a much lower ratio of good stuff, and some of the tangential stuff is stuff i would otherwise miss completely.

Back
Top Bottom