Dragon Age I the most shity game ever

Dinos1977

Traveler
I play games almost 20 years and i have finish DA 1 and 2 and nighmare so easy so after i finish DAI in hard mode i try it nighmare with scale lv and half EXp from traits
The beging was hard and when the game start going good i try the DLCs s,so some fights there are HARD not tactical but cause of the AI
So this facking game make me so mad that i delete (this is the second time that i delete a game )
Chars who i don't managed to run throught traps or fire or frost ( and yes i play an stop the game tact ) char(most rangers ) who can't see target and they are going close compat to shoot and more and more like this
so its SAME companys like BIOWARE to make out so shity games at 2013 with so stupid AI , i hope they close and DOn't make any game again …they are make me to hate one of my favorite game ever and i speak for DA 1 and 2
General its a huge game ,with mediium story ,very good craft system but really AI especially in more hard fights is a joke
5/10

Agreed with whatever the hell you said. ( Is that you D'artagnan? :p)

I think I only understood about half of what he said, but I certainly agree with the part about BioWare making shitty games. At least the ones they've made in recent years.

I think he meant Inquisition...and yes, companion AI can be hillarious sometimes. Nothing more funny than watching them running straight into enemies like headless chickens. And on harder difficulties( especially Descent DLC) Hitpoint bloats are way, way over top.

Is the tactical mode im DA:I any good on the PC? I heard it's borderline broken. DA:O was actually a pretty good RPG, I thought. Not quite as great as their old classics, but good.

First one was legit for me but I just love the tone of your post so I'll wholeheartedly agree.

I play games almost 20 years and i have finish DA 1 and 2 and nighmare so easy so after i finish DAI in hard mode i try it nighmare with scale lv and half EXp from traits
The beging was hard and when the game start going good i try the DLCs s,so some fights there are HARD not tactical but cause of the AI
So this facking game make me so mad that i delete (this is the second time that i delete a game )
Chars who i don't managed to run throught traps or fire or frost ( and yes i play an stop the game tact ) char(most rangers ) who can't see target and they are going close compat to shoot and more and more like this
so its SAME companys like BIOWARE to make out so shity games at 2013 with so stupid AI , i hope they close and DOn't make any game again …they are make me to hate one of my favorite game ever and i speak for DA 1 and 2
General its a huge game ,with mediium story ,very good craft system but really AI especially in more hard fights is a joke
5/10

tumblr_nsmxfq_I3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

A typical case of being given what is desired.

Players play vid products to flatter their ego. Wrapped in cultural background (nerdism), smart people play vid products so playing vid products is smart.

Anytime the AI threatens to compete with players, it is delicate time. The AI cant perform too much or players feel outsmarted.
In party based stuff, better to go for dumb companions that are helped out by players. That way, players feel smart.

Dear reviewer:

Though I might agree with you, you must look at the positives in this game.

Na kidding, if you are taking about DA:Inquisition I didn't get past the first 3-4 hours in three tries.

DA: Awakening had many high lights in it. There was that cave that was cut and pasted 50 times to explore. hmmmmmmmm oh you got a house and in all cases no matter how you did a quest the out come was the same.

DA:Origins it was a good game, solid had a lot of fun with it.

DA:

I am playing Origins now for the first time and it's not bad, but not great.
I am still not a fan of RTWP but I feel it is handled better in this game than any other I have played (e.g. PoE, Tyanny).
I am unlikely to finish the game unless I do during this winter holidays but it's ok. I am waiting for Expeditions Vikings :)

I wish grade school kids would learn to spell....although I agree with what I think it is attempting to say.

I wish grade school kids would learn to spell….although I agree with what I think it is attempting to say.

I guess the OP is not a native English speaker.

Regarding what he says, I disagree. Dragon Age Inquisition can't be the worst game ever made. A lot of other candidates comes to mind.

pibbur who can't remember ever being angry with a game, and therefore is a bit puzzled.

Pro tip: this series ended after the first Dragon Age game. The second was pure crap, and I never even desired to try the third. The first game, however, was excellent.

Soooo you played Dragon Age: Inquisition through once in hard mode. Then you played again in Nightmare and got kicked around. So now you hate the game?? If you hated it then why would you ever play it a second time!?

If this is the most awful RPG of all time does that mean you've played every RPG you've gotten at least twice through!?

Or maybe Caddy has it right…

Is sure is Caddy & it's also quite codexian in nature for a first post.:biggrin:
Is it codexian or codexish? Or perhaps codexic? I can never remember… ;)

Soooo you played Dragon Age: Inquisition through once in hard mode. Then you played again in Nightmare and got kicked around. So now you hate the game?? If you hated it then why would you ever play it a second time!?

If this is the most awful RPG of all time does that mean you've played every RPG you've gotten at least twice through!?

Or maybe Caddy has it right…

Is it codexian or codexish? Or perhaps codexic? I can never remember… ;)

if u think this shit is good RPG then u Don't have play enough RPG as i have play
General i play all RPG in normal and after more hard and believe me i have to much patience in games … but its not the same to try and think and good tact with your spells etc and deferent to see chars run nowwhere like stupid ckickens with No - AI
seems u play alot on normal and easy mode and u like this shit game but u need to test a game and in the harder difficulty beliveme
another example to show u how shit is this game ….mages and some mobs in Jaws of Hackon can 1 shot your warrior with full guard and life …lol this isn't creative alot :)
Facking game designers
and i repeat i have play DA 1- and 2 and have finish them in nighamere both and i can do it again easy cause its playble game not shit like DA!

sorry for my bad English pls show some understanding :)

Pro tip: this series ended after the first Dragon Age game. The second was pure crap, and I never even desired to try the third. The first game, however, was excellent.

Amen mate best game ever ,also 2 wasn't so bad

and the most simple exmple u can't so nothing when u give a command *hold pos** in a char and u move with the warrior away this char to be again or your back !!! this is pure stupidity and u can't control it in a big fight with a dragon or a boss who is long ...u can't do this all the time ....i have give command stay ...how hard is this to make it work correct and i can give you more stupid examples from this game that have nothing to do with the difilculty of the game but most with the a annoying AI ( and i say little about it )

Back
Top Bottom