• Kingdom Come Deliverance
  • Monster Hunter World
  • Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
  • Pokemon Let's Go
(in no particular order)

More information.

Well POE2 was listed at least. I don't even consider any of the others in that category … but then we all have our own viewpoint on what it means.

I have ACO and its okay but to me it didn't really feel like an RPG - more an ARPG. I have yet to get off the first island though. Simply hasn't grabbed me. I went back to other favorites after about 20-30 hours and a few restarts.

How much is AC Odyssey an RPG?

Not a fan of AC games, but I have heard good things about this one as more RPG.

Its an rpg in the same sense that Witcher 3 is.

Cinematic story, level up skills, crafting, POI, C&C, action combat.

I’d say it’s rpg-ish, I wouldn’t argue though if someone wanted to call it action adventure.

Its an rpg in the same sense that Witcher 3 is.

Cinematic story, level up skills, crafting, POI, C&C, action combat.

I can't see it comparing favorably to something like The Witcher for RPG fans. Not unless it's a monumental improvement over other AC titles.

I've never been able to get into an Ubisoft game though. They're pretty to look at, but there's something artificial about them to me.

Ironically, the only Ubisoft title I've enjoyed to any degree is Far Cry: Blood Dragon which is basically one giant parody.

I can't see it comparing favorably to something like The Witcher for RPG fans. Not unless it's a monumental improvement over other AC titles.

I've never been able to get into an Ubisoft game though. They're pretty to look at, but there's something artificial about them to me.

Ironically, the only Ubisoft title I've enjoyed to any degree is Far Cry: Blood Dragon which is basically one giant parody.

ACO might surprise you. It actually stacks up very favorably with the Witcher 3 in every aspect except writing where TW3 wipes the floor with ACO.

Personally if i had to choose I’d prefer ACO. Only because story isn’t very important to me and combat is most important. ACO’s combat was just more fun and I prefer the Greek setting over TW3 setting.

It’s subjective though and i know you hold TW3 in higher regard than i do so you may not agree.

I wasn’t comparing quality though or which one was better. Ovenall asked about the “rpgness” of ACO and I’d say its very similar to TW3 in that regard. They are very similar games in gameplay and rpg aspects.

Combat, character progression, loot system, POI’s covering the map, C&C, exploration and top notch cinematic presentation are all very similar in both games.

No. ACO (both) doesn't have many things seen in TW3. For example no cards. And no hairworks! :D

Yea I forgot hairworks makes/breaks the game in Joxer world.
-
Hum ACO is 1/2 price; Dragon XI is 1/2 price; VC 4 is 1/2 price; MHW is 1/2 price. If you are going to only play 2 which two ?

Yea I forgot hairworks makes/breaks the game in Joxer world.
-
Hum ACO is 1/2 price; Dragon XI is 1/2 price; VC 4 is 1/2 price; MHW is 1/2 price. If you are going to only play 2 which two ?
My opinion or Joxer's?o_O

I'd recommend Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Back
Top Bottom