Atomic Heart - Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new gameplay video for open world Action RPG Atomic Heart.

Atomic Heart is an upcoming action role-playing video game developed and published by Russian studio Mundfish. The game is planned for release for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Xbox One.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

The first 8:47 of the video is a repeat of footage that was shown previously. The part labeled "Pre-alpha footage" afterwards appears to be new, or at least I hadn't seen it before.

This looks pretty good to me. I like the mix of scifi and the older world. Will definitely keep an eye on this.

Yeah looks more action focused with RPG elements once again. Nothing but buzzwords. Wish marketing would get their heads screwed on right and market games correctly.

Just like how every game is inspired are looks like another classic RPG.:roll:

The impression I have is that it's similar to something like Bioshock. Afaict, crafting is the only RPG element, although there might also be a skill tree of some kind.

It's definitely a shooter, but then so is Bioshock and that's also oddly labeled as an action-RPG.

That said, I agree it looks good. I like shooters though so that part isn't an issue for me. It looks like a world that will be fun to explore.

I'm having some doubts about a 2021 release though.

Agree it's weird how non-RPGs get labeled RPGs nowadays.:roll:

Also yeah I doubt it will be released this year as well.

Colour me down as another that likes it when science fiction and old school melee get to mix it up a bit together. Add in some open world goodness, and you just might have the formula for something great.

Just don't label them RPG's because they ain't one.:p

Back
Top Bottom