Tales of Aravorn - Review @ Chalgyr's

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Nick of Chalgyr's Game Room published a new review for Tales of Aravorn. He gave the game a 7.25/10 because it meets its goals, and provides fun for the player.

Tales of Aravorn: Seasons Of The Wolf does a nice job of blending two genres I enjoy a great deal and coming out of it with an entertaining game. The characters really help to elevate the story and the combat and RPG elements make this a more entertaining experience for those who want more from their games than to just read a bunch of text and click some options now and then along the way. This is the sort of hybrid game that could encourage people to give visual novels more of a chance than they might otherwise be included to do. Seasons Of The Wolf will not be for everyone due to its somewhat slow pace and lack of AAA production values, but should resonate with gamers who enjoy a good tale and strategic combat.
More information.

Thanks for the heads up.

I gave Loren Amazon Princes a pretty good test run. It was okay but it couldn't sustain my long term interest, in particular when I started playing Xulima. However RPG novels are a novelty for me and Loren did pique my interest. This game however, looks way better and I put it on my wish list.

Back
Top Bottom