I like the tower/halloween banner

K

KaosWarMonk

I like the halloween banner. In particular the tower - is more RPG-ish than the modern camp tower.

=)

Just changing format - I spose I could ask an admin if they could do it but they usually say no.

=)

Eh some member always praises the Halloween Watch Tower every year. Yet nothing changes as I asked for opinions two years ago when I was part of the staff.

I love the Halloween theme top banner this year. Can't remember if it was the same last year, but this one rocks.

As far as the tower symbol versus the classic fire tower usual banner, I think both are good, in their own way. How's that for a politicians answer? lol, but seriously, I do think they both are cool.

I love the Halloween theme top banner this year. Can't remember if it was the same last year, but this one rocks.
It's the same banner every year for every major holiday. If I recall the Banners were made years ago by a member, and the sever is setup to replace & remove them.

I don't think you ever asked here, but we usually say yes ;)
Just changing format - I spose I could ask an admin if they could do it but they usually say no.

=)

The tower was made by Omega, the rest of the image by Arhu.
And it is not automatically displayed unfortunately. It needs a manual action to replace our banner a few times a year.

If someone makes us an interesting banner, we can consider that :)

I've always enjoyed this banner, please keep it in rotation. Maybe we can have a turkey version in a few weeks ?
Turkey banner (with towers):

Attachments

• turkeybanner.jpg
    turkeybanner.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 47
That's a good one :)

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist...

Now about those turkeys: Well, I bet they are there, but you can't see them due to the banner's scale. And because the city's backlit.

Yes, that's lovely. Can't see any problems with that whatsoever...

:biggrin:

I seeeeem to remember either Myrthos or Arhu mentioning that there was rework of the artwork (and software at a different point) incoming but I guess life got in the way and it didn't materialize.
I wasn't on it for nearly enough but the artwork was one thing that RPGDot had going for it.

Back
Top Bottom