RPGWatch Turns 10 - Second Key Giveaway

Wow. Sign me up for Tyranny too, I've already got all of the other interesting ones.

This kid will always welcome a free treat at the candy store, even if she just finished a meal that consisted of only glazed yams and chocolate milk. Any sweets are welcome for this sugivore :D

Tyranny or Lichdom: Battlemage please.

Nice! I'd love a chance at Tyranny, Waste Walkers, This book is a Dungeon, LichDom.

Well count me in & I'm not picky so any of the games will do.

If anyone wants to donate keys, send me a PM. There will be one other game raffle after this one. Then we have some physical goodies to give away and we close with a game raffle for a single game (of which there are a limited amount of copies).

If anyone wants to donate keys, send me a PM. There will be one other game raffle after this one. Then we have some physical goodies to give away and we close with a game raffle for a single game (of which there are a limited amount of copies).

If there is a new game that everyone would like to see up there let me know and I will buy another for the site to give away.

You're quite a remarkable guy, CF. Especially considering you once thought of leaving this place. Your offer is... extraordinary, classy, gallant, affable, dunno the right word in English - just pick the one you prefer. :)

I'd like to give Tyranny a go so do include me.

I'm in for the random roll :)

Tyranny, Tyranny, Tyranny
Pick me, Pick me ...

Back
Top Bottom