What games are you playing now?

i just finished huniepop this week, unlocked all chars :blush:

anyway playing farcry primal now, gotta say its the least entertaining from the series BUT it has a great potential with its survival mode; also somehow i like the world alot, really like exploring it, like never in the previous games

I'm trying to play Ember. Doesn't grab me somehow. Also I don't feel like playing one of the RPGs in my backlog (Tyranny, Enderal, BG: SoD, Raven's Cry etc.)

Guess I still suffer from TW3 spoiling other RPGs for me. All of them somehow feel shallow. :(

I'm in the same boat. Huniepop ruined all other games for me...where are my puzzles and sexy waifus? :p

"HuniePop is a unique sim experience for PC, Mac and Linux. It's a gameplay first approach that's part dating sim, part puzzle game, with light RPG elements, a visual novel style of presentation, an abrasive western writing style and plenty of "plot". "

Uh huh… I think it's reasonable cause to have your hard drives investigated by the proper authorities. :biggrin:

"HuniePop is a unique sim experience for PC, Mac and Linux. It's a gameplay first approach that's part dating sim, part puzzle game, with light RPG elements, a visual novel style of presentation, an abrasive western writing style and plenty of "plot". "

Aha. Direct experience, no doubt about it. ;)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/418240

Playing this right now…. wow, just wow, the game is absolutely fantastic, nothing bad that i can say about it. Went straight to second place of my top games from last year (after salt & sanctuary) :biggrin:

Sweet, that looks very similar to the old Commandos/Desperados/etc games (at least the vision-cone mechanic they have is very reminiscent). I have been waiting for a comeback for that genre for a long time. Thanks a bunch for the recommendation.

I have restarted playing Expeditons Conquistador in anticipation to the Vikings sequel.

The game is really good. I am playing a complete opposite character to my first playthrough.
In my first game, I played a nice guy trying to help everyone. Now I am a patriotic (read:racist) Spaniard. The natives mean nothing to me if they can't be of immediate apparent use. I just finished playing the first ("tutorial") island. I am now on the mainland. Looking forward to see how the game turns out.

Sweet, that looks very similar to the old Commandos/Desperados/etc games (at least the vision-cone mechanic they have is very reminiscent). I have been waiting for a comeback for that genre for a long time. Thanks a bunch for the recommendation.

its exactly like those, except its it japan :biggrin:; there's a demo on the steam page too for everyone that wants to try it

Finished Enderal and have started Skyrim Extended Edition. Vilja has been ported over, so at least I don't have to be stuck with just Lydia :) This will be a mostly vanilla playthrough since SKSE and SkyUI aren't ready yet. I don't know how long I can play with the horrible interface, but maybe I'll find a good temporary replacement for SkyUI.

Finished Enderal and have started Skyrim Extended Edition. Vilja has been ported over, so at least I don't have to be stuck with just Lydia :) This will be a mostly vanilla playthrough since SKSE and SkyUI aren't ready yet. I don't know how long I can play with the horrible interface, but maybe I'll find a good temporary replacement for SkyUI.

I will be interested to read mini review of Enderal by you since you had similar opinion of Nehrim as I did.

Been on a WH40K binge these holidays. Since Christmas I've finished Warhammer 40000: Space Marine (a shooter) and the original Dawn of War campaign (an RTS). Yesterday I spent all day porting a fan made expansion for the board game Forbidden Stars into Tabletop Simulator adding the Imperial Guard faction. There are 3 other factions created by the same guy which I'm also thinking of adding to TTS.

If you're into board gaming at all I can't recommend Tabletop Simulator enough. It's cheap and the number of top quality games people have built for it is huge. It's awesome for all those massive games that take hours to play as you can save and restart without having to leave a physical board on a table to be decimated by the cat before your next session. Regularly on sale for $10.

Playing Warhammer fantasy end times with Vermintide. I got three copies to play with the boys and we are having a blast except when everyone wants to play the archer.

Second run through of DX:MD. Just be amazed by how much I missed first run! Yes some was due to choices but whole side quests and areas I didn't see first time around. I continue to be blown away by it.

Still have to get back and finish Enderal and The Quest, but more focused on Lords of Xulima and Diablo 3 couch co-op on the Xbox 360. Bunch of dope RPGs right there.

Loving NOLF 1 & 2 once more thanks to that other thread ... :)

Trying to get Arcanum to work, but while the floating text and sound and cutscenes are all good, I can't see any of the actual game - tried on both my Win10 Alienware and Win7 HP laptops ... ugh. I know there is something related to single core affinity to help with performance, and also Direct Draw for visuals ... have to try that.

Also playing Shiren the Wanderer on the PS Vita ... came out earlier this year, was on an awesome Amazon sale last month, had played the DS version (which was a port of a different game in the series) and loved the hardcore rogue-like feel. Still training (there are about 50+ training modules you can do in the first town!), but love the feel of the game!

Back
Top Bottom