Obsession with butts in games

Right?
If I opened this thread on codex which is not possible*, the topic would be derailed several times - each minute.
Here, everyone is on topic. Sure, it's not all cold facts - there is humor involved. Humor is always desirable otherwise the world would be boring. ;)

Besides, isn't it fun to analyze yourself, analyze some games you've played, texts you've read and then discover if you're also obsessed with butts in games? If not, well, why, what's wrong with butts? If yes, well, how come you didn't realize it till now. :)

--------------------------------------------------------
* - I have no desire to ever register there. I'm avoiding their troll amateur breeding ground forum like a plague, probably for a decade now.

Butts turn on women as well.
So what is your theory as to why women get turned on by butts? Is that act as signal about a man's virility? :lol:

Some get turned on by big boobs, some by small perky boobs, some hardly notice them and check the butt or feet or whatever instead. Because boobs may resemble butts does not mean men like butts, lost. Although you do, I guess. ;)

I personally like all type of boobs but jokes aside I did read somewhere that most men like big boobs as its sign of women's fertility. Surely we have proper biologist at the watch who can chime in?

My PG response since the original rap song video is crude and full of filth.:cool:

So what is your theory as to why women get turned on by butts? Is that act as signal about a man's virility? :lol:
Dunno. When looking at a nice one I don’t think about that. When not looking at one I think of other things. :)

I have always claimed to have fallen mainly for my upcoming wife's peripheral veins (those on her arms). At least that's what I've kept saying all these years.

Pibbur who, if he's forced to be honest, actually paid most attention to her face.. In addition to the other things, personality and.... Things like that.

PS. She's also got a very pleasant voice. If only the available player character voices in crpgs were like that, then I didn't have to turn them off. Ugh. DS.

Some of these comments are quite ASS-inine!! :)

That's hardly possible. IIRC you're playing games on consoles and… Well. No juice to run new tech.
I played the Witcher 3 on PC, but didn't like the spagetthi effect on hairworked Geralt. All the rest was fine (Roach's mane especially) but the witcher looked stupid.
Also I had FPS drops when fighting wolves so I disabled it.

I have nothing to say on the butt topic. I didn't notice that there was more butts in the air (shame on me).
I think it's good, butts are cool.

I think probably game designers realized, that the most suitable angle to view the character from a gameplay perspective is from the behind.... ?

I don't think its just the butt that turn men on but the over all shape of women's hips/behind etc which is heavily affected by the shape/size of the butt.

Why this turn men on? I guess it acts as some sort of signal as to the fertility of said woman? I am not evolutionary biologists so don't know but simply going by why men get turned on by boobs :)

I think you are right, at least that's how it was. Just look at paleolithic so-called Venus figurines. Many of them are equippped with big breasts, big butts and big bodies.

800px-Willendorf-Venus-1468.jpg

Picture: Venus of Willendorf, age 27000-30000 years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf

pibbur

I think she looks like a candidate for the 4th chipmunk.

I think you are right, at least that's how it was. Just look at paleolithic so-called Venus figurines. Many of them are equippped with big breasts, big butts and big bodies.

pibbur

I think that Venus was adored because having big boobs, butts, bellies and thighs meant you were rich.

I sincerely doubt that the majority of men - around the world - would find her sexual attractive: research has shown it is the waist-hip ratio that is an indicator of attractiviness. The ideal seems to be between 0.67 and 0.8.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ut-breasts-says-jerome-burne-its-1440859.html

Last edited:
Maybe she was adored because she was all powerful and if you failed to adore her you lost your head ?

I think that Venus was adored because having big boobs, butts, bellies and thighs meant you were rich.

I sincerely doubt that the majority of men - around the world - would find her sexual attractive.
Research has shown it is the waist-hip ratio that is an indicator of attractiviness. The ideal seems to be between 0.67 and 0.8.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ut-breasts-says-jerome-burne-its-1440859.html

I sincerely doubt that the majority of men - around the world - would find her sexual attractive: research has shown it is the waist-hip ratio that is an indicator of attractiviness. The ideal seems to be between 0.67 and 0.8.

Who knows maybe men back in the day found her attractive :) Standard of beauty varies even now from place to place so may be 1000 or 2000 years ago big might have been beautiful!

Ehm, I doubt it. Big’s beautiful as long as there is a certain waist (read: hip-waist ratio). Even in places where no western man has gone before it seems they like to see an hourglass figure. It seems to make sense: according to science such a figure goes with health and fertility.
Apparently big bellies are associated with mommies and grandma’s.

Generally speaking of course (there are always individuals/minor groups who are turned on by …

Last edited:
Looking at the fact that people died at around 39 years when these Venus figurines were made, and tbhat it was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to become fat at all considering the hardships of making and getting food at all - plus the ttiny stone particles being within flour because of the stone often used to proiduce flour example, given all this, these figurines must indeed shot either ideal symbols of a Paradise - becoming fart at all ! - or some EXTREMELY powerful women who were getting fat at all - and in proportions which were looking totally unreal to contemporary people. Unreal !

One of the royals in Austria weighed massive amount - i forget if it was 400 lbs or 600lbs. I mean mega huge.
-
Ok that was a bit later in years but ....

Looking at the fact that people died at around 39 years when these Venus figurines were made, and tbhat it was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to become fat at all considering the hardships of making and getting food at all - plus the ttiny stone particles being within flour because of the stone often used to proiduce flour example, given all this, these figurines must indeed shot either ideal symbols of a Paradise - becoming fart at all ! - or some EXTREMELY powerful women who were getting fat at all - and in proportions which were looking totally unreal to contemporary people. Unreal !

The women have been getting more than a little tired of being portrayed like they are trying to get on a Playboy cover and game execs are starting to think that maybe they could actually sell more games to women if didn't depict them as so extreme. So, yeah, boobs are shrinking to more normal levels. The over-all figure, male or female, is fair game, though.

If you thought the boobs were crazy big, though, check womens' leg length in Overwatch.

The women have been getting more than a little tired of being portrayed like they are trying to get on a Playboy cover and game execs are starting to think that maybe they could actually sell more games to women if didn't depict them as so extreme. So, yeah, boobs are shrinking to more normal levels. The over-all figure, male or female, is fair game, though.

If you thought the boobs were crazy big, though, check womens' leg length in Overwatch.

I don't buy this argument. Women magazines and such have been selling extreme versions of women for donkeys years and women were the majority consumers of these.

Back
Top Bottom