The Last Oricru - First Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on an upcoming action RPG called The Last Oricru which is a blend of medieval and science fiction. Screenshots are at the link.

Prime Matter has shared the first screenshots for its upcoming action RPG, The Last Oricru. The Last Oricru will put a strong emphasis on storytelling and player choice, and will have a sci-fi medieval world.

As the publisher claims, the game will have a massive decision tree in which your decisions can lead to a different outcome, affecting story, characters, game endings but also visuals of levels or the gameplay flow. Moreover, every action, sub-quest or death can affect your reputation with each faction.

[...]

The-Last-Oricru-screenshots-2.jpg
More information.

The setting has been done before but meh I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing.:)

Sounds promising. Added to my following list on Steam.

It's being published by Prime Matter who's also published games like Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Looks like it might be fun but who knows? The Steam page reads like many, many others. Combat is a minute to learn, a lifetime to master. Your decisions really matter. Still, it's worth keeping an eye on it.
The setting has been done before....
It can be done again with different combinations of SF/fantasy. Maybe tech replaces the magic system. Maybe there's magic and tech but magic only works on simple metals in simple shapes. Maybe the characters all think they're using technology but it gets revealed as the game goes on that their technology is really a magic system. On and on and on...

Sometimes a quirky name can work in favour of the project, I'll be hoping this is the case here, as the basics seem pretty good to me at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom