Dragon Age: Inquisition - Meet Leliana

aries100

SasqWatch
Bioware has updated their official webiste with information about Leliana who once again play a role in a DA game. Here's a snip from the description:

She has many names. Most know her as "Sister Nightingale" or "the Left Hand of the Divine." To the rare friend, she is Leliana. They say she found faith amid darkness, and that her devotion to the Maker is matched only by her devotion to Divine Justinia V, a woman who is both mentor and savior. Those who have earned her loyalty know her as a steadfast ally.
More information.

I do believe I killed her in DA:O when I tainted the ashes of Andraste. Wonder how that'll effect her story. Perhaps Divine Justinia V will take her place.

I do believe I killed her in DA:O when I tainted the ashes of Andraste. Wonder how that'll effect her story. Perhaps Divine Justinia V will take her place.
She never died in cannon so I doubt it will matter. I'm to lazy to post links with David Gaiders response to the complaining on this topic in DA II.

I at least think she looks better in the new game.:)

If you look at the characters around the table on top of the page, you will notice that there's only one character who hasn't been introduced yet (female who look a lot like Vivien minus the ridiculous outfit). I think that's our last companion! (If we get 12… so far, we've got 11, right?)

There are 9 playable companions and 3 non-playable advisers. Bioware has introduced all of the companions and 2 of the advisers.

You can set that state in the Keep (the world state manager used for DAI and beyond), but she still alive. So she shouldn't be a big fan of the Warden in those playthrough (or Morrigan who is also coming back).

DAI will have the explanation for her "survival".

Ugg I hope we get to kill her again then :p Probably my least favorite character in the games.

Why? o_o

Back
Top Bottom