Tyranny - DLC Tales from the Tiers released

I have to admit I still don't really know what exactly and how much this DLC adds. It looks like something has been added to many preexisting aspects of the game, more like a patch.

DLC 'expands' the third act and explains ending!

So this is cut content from original game sold as DLC.

Did Obsidian or Paradox employ some previous EA suit?

%%ron, its a free dlc

while this was the game of the year(s) for me, i still stopped playing. thank god i did. now im sure to wait for the next dlc

while this was the game of the year(s) for me, i still stopped playing. thank god i did. now im sure to wait for the next dlc
Thank god you did as the patch screwed the game. For example tooltips don't work, quest icon is lit although there is no quest change in the journal etc.
I can't play it like this, for example I'm wasting time on spellcreation because no tooltips mean I don't know what I'll get so I have to combine everything first, write on a paper what did what, then finally combine stuff to a spell I want.

I'm leaving it aside till they fix stuff broken with the patch. Such a shame - I actually had much fun with the game although thinking on what I expected from it, it's not that good.

To anyone who's still planning to give it a try, definetly do it, but wait for the next patch before starting.

I purchased the game & DLC a couple just yesterday. I had yet to try it out and now learn of bugs and a patch I should wait for. Obsidian, wtf. Really. Like clockwork, incompetence that I've lost all patience for.

A dev posted on steam forums they're working on it (but I doubt it as they just released that unnecessary port of a phonegame that caused Avellone to leave Obsidian).

EG is right, the game is not "one afternoon fun" aka great for an adventure, bad for RPG.
I just finished act 2 (the game has 3 acts) and it took me 32 hours. But it's now "on ice" till they fix at least those broken tooltips.

Dropped the damn thing until they fix the loading times. Good for practicing violin though.

Dropped the damn thing until they fix the loading times. Good for practicing violin though.
It will never be fixed so long as Obsidian uses the unity engine to develop games. One way to cut down the long load times is to install Tyranny on a SSD drive.:)

It will never be fixed so long as Obsidian uses the unity engine to develop games. One way to cut down the long load times is to install Tyranny on a SSD drive.:)

Yes but at least they can port games to phones themselves with Unity - instead of Beamdog cashing in others' work.

Back
Top Bottom