CivCraft - Kickstarter Cancelled

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larkon Studios shares information that their kickstarter for CivCraft: Legends of Ellaria has been cancelled. The game only managed to get $5,506 of the games $150,000 goal.

Our campaign is canceled but we move on

The CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria team would like to thank everyone for taking interest in our project, as it gives us great satisfaction to know that you liked CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria and its concept. Unfortunately, because we started our campaign too soon, we now see that we will not reach our goal and are canceling our Kickstarter campaign.

Our plan is to continue developing CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria, and to have a working version within several months. We will start a new Kickstarter campaign once we have an early version of CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria, and will later on publish the CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria early access on Steam.

In the meanwhile, we wish to reward our backers with a golden badge in our community, where you’ll participate in the development of CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria and give remarks or requests about how it should look like.

And again, we thank you for taking interest in us, and promise we will continue to develop CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria.
More information.

It's actually still running, so if you are quick and interested you could back if you wish. I've done so, to keep myself up to date with their next KS.

Daniel.

It's actually still running, so if you are quick and interested you could back if you wish. I've done so, to keep myself up to date with their next KS.

Daniel.
Funny the update says it's cancelled so I will go with what it says.The developers just haven't updated the page with the cancelled tag yet.

Update: They updated it with the cancel tag now.

Back
Top Bottom