Ama's Lullaby - Coming to Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The point-and-click adventure Ama's Lullaby will be on Kickstarter soon:

Ama's Lullaby - Prologue [Gameplay Teaser]

Ama's Lullaby is in the style of Westwood Studios' Blade Runner released in 1997 (the famous point-and-click), and features a command-line based hacking system (in the vein of Uplink, as an exemple). The story is about Ama, a young computer-science prodigy living in the 1st colony on another planet. It's about Artificial Intelligence, androids & cyborgs, in a cyberpunk atmosphere. The game features will focus on dialogues, networks hacks, replayability, multi-endings, and a strong audiovisual immersion.

The Kickstarter campaign will begin on Wednesday, February 8th 2017.
More information.

Wish the developer luck but I'm not backing this. As from what I understand based on the forum thread, the the original vision has changed, and it's now an adventure game.

Looks very interesting and promising, but I'd change the name. Something more indicative of it's setting/direction.

Wish the developer luck but I'm not backing this. As from what I understand based on the forum thread, the the original vision has changed, and it's now an adventure game.

I don't have a problem with that. One of my favorite games of all time is Bladerunner. And i get a Bladerunner vibe with this one.

I don't have a problem with that. One of my favorite games of all time is Bladerunner. And i get a Bladerunner vibe with this one.
The original concept a few years back was more an RPG, but was to ambitious to make due to limitations. So to sum it up I preferred the original vision compared to this version.

It will be dealing with robots, no? How about: The…Dreadroid

Look nice, although like Couch I was a lot more interested when it was going to be a cyberpunk CRPG, a P&C with multiple endings could still be good.

Back
Top Bottom