Zoria: Age of Shattering - Demo Gameplay

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Sampstra Games checked out the demo of the tactical RPG Zoria: Age of Shattering:

Zoria: Age of Shattering (Turn Based Tactical RPG) - Limited Demo -Let's Play

Join me in my let's play of Zoria: Age of Shattering, a turn based combat game with formations,skills and all the other good stuff you expect in an RPG.
More information.

Well damn, that looks pretty good. That demo is available on Steam... I might download it to give this a spin. The description of what they're including sounds quite good... lots of environments, everything is hand-crafted and there will be some base building in the game. Definitely on my radar now!

Demo was pretty solid. The camera can get wonky at times but its easy to manipulate. There is a lack of voice acting, but the game play seems solid. Line of sight is a bit of an issue, but that will just take a bit of tactics in formation and such. I look forward to the full release. I am hoping you get to be your own character instead of playing pre-gens. I always prefer to establish my own.

Lue.

Never heard of it, but that didn't look half bad. Added to the list of games I'm keeping an eye on.

On one hand I like what I watched but I cant deny that bad feeling also.:(

Last edited:
Thats indigestion, go for a quick walk :)
No it's diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, and upset stomach.

Bonus points if you know the ad.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom