Witcher 3 - New Interview & Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well here is the promised trailer from CD Projekt from Gamescom 2014. So sit back and relax as you watch six minutes of the next game of the year on RPG Watch for 2015.

“The war awoke an ancient power. An evil one that feeds on bloodshed. Nightmares haunt our nights and days”. Will Geralt help solve the mystery of the Whispering Hillock and find out what’s killing villagers from Downwarren? See our newest The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay video!
I also have another video interview with Senior Gameplay Designer Damien Monhier.

1985FM sits down with Damien Monhier, the senior gameplay designer for The Witcher III : Wild Hunt
More information.

I caught myself, nice trick.

If I was to watch all the game play Video's out there now, what would be the point in even playing the game.

Though I did start this one but found it was to detailed in game.

IGN just released a 20 minute demo of Witcher 3. Haven't seen it yet, but am going to right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAnxuTTdBw

Cool, it seems the noise from the convention is muted a couple of minutes into the demo.

EDIT: Oh, my god, those facial animations are amazing. I loved the way they animated the old Grandma.

Damn that stupid interviewer from IGN. He couldn't shut up for 2 minutes. And the guys from CD project should've just told them to shup up and watch the damn cinematic. I couldn't believe they were actually explaining what was being shown in the ingame cinematic.

Last edited:
Well someone is very dedicated as you do this on every Witcher 3 video news-bit.

So keep up the good work I appreciate it danutz_plusplus .:thumbsup:

Purchasing witcher 3 is no brainer to me :)

Thus i haven't really felt need to follow witcher 3 news since I will know that this game will be a strong candidate for winning goty…

Though I should mention that I absolutely loved the trailer posted here :greengrin:

Back
Top Bottom