Werewolf: Earth Blood - Big Ben Publishing

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
TechRaptor reports that Big Ben will be publishing Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood.

Big Ben Interactive has just announced the procurement of the publishing rights for a new game in development. Following the acquisition of French game developing studio Cyanide earlier this year, Big Ben has said that they are also going to be publishing Cyanide’s upcoming game Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood.

Originally announced and slated for release in 2017 by publisher Focus Home Interactive and in the works for at least two years, the game has had a turbulent development for a while now. As of yet, Big Ben has not announced a specific release date for the game, only that it is scheduled to be released in 2020. Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood, which is based on Paradox Interactive’s World of Darkness universe, was originally licensed to Focus by White Wolf, who themselves were subsequently acquired by Paradox Interactive in 2015.

[...]
More information.

Well I'm getting a bad feeling this game will be a flop on it's release.:(

I am still hoping this will get released and, more importantly, it will be something I like when it does.

I'm hoping they'll have a quiet hit on their hands, but honestly this project looks like it could go either way. We still have quite the wait, and that's assuming no delays or such before then.

A bit early to say, isn't it? Given the 2020 release date…
Nope based on most other games with a troubled development and my past experience dealing with said games. You just have to read that news-bit quote to see why.

This is also not Vampire The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 just another Cyanide game.

I also have a bad feeling. In the past games delayed like this have often had major systems scrapped because someone decides they are not fun. Projects often cannot recover from something like that.

Back
Top Bottom