Baldur's Gate 3 - Panel from Hell 5 February 15th

I honestly sometimes forget that I own this game and I'm just waiting for it to release already. I need to check and see if they've done anything with Solasta recently.

Here are the plans for the immediate future of Solasta:

Q: What will be in the DLC?

A: Although we don't want to reveal too much about it for now, here is some information:
• A full new adventure in the world of Solasta. The previous DLC focused on new classes. The goal this time is to offer more content.
• The story will take place somewhere different than Crown of the Magister.

Q: When is the DLC coming out?
A: Hopefully in a few months, stay tuned to social media for the announcement.

Fans are weird. They want a constant drip feed of information about games before they come out and then they complain about the nature or mode of delivery of that information. Make up your minds.
Most likely the ones complaining about ther former are other persons than the ones complaing about the latter. So it's not really a contradiction by the inidvidual.

I honestly sometimes forget that I own this game and I'm just waiting for it to release already. I need to check and see if they've done anything with Solasta recently.
Try Ruins of Ilthismar , its almost as long as the main campaign and really well done . A better use of bandwith than downloading a 33 giga patch just to replay bg3 chapter 1.

There's not much in common between BG3 and Solasta though, except a part of a ruleset.
True that but with a bigger team and budget they could make a similar game. Though imaging what the final budget for BG3 will end up being I doubt they ever will.:(

True that but with a bigger team and budget they could make a similar game. Though imaging what the final budget for BG3 will end up being I doubt they ever will.:(

I don't think TA would make a game similar to BG3 given the same budget, not in many years. They don't have enough experience, they need to evolve and mature first, before tackling anything important. It's still a very small team indeed, and growing a team is something complicated.

They aimed at another style entirely, classic tactical experience based on D&D 5E and board-like atmosphere. While Larian is based on immersive open-world exploration with fully-fledged companions, a good story, and rules derived from D&D but tuned to their idea of 'fun' and love for AoE.

Yes only three years in a row. Lets make it four like I predict.:p

I don't think TA would make a game similar to BG3 given the same budget, not in many years. They don't have enough experience, they need to evolve and mature first, before tackling anything important. It's still a very small team indeed, and growing a team is something complicated.

They aimed at another style entirely, classic tactical experience based on D&D 5E and board-like atmosphere. While Larian is based on immersive open-world exploration with fully-fledged companions, a good story, and rules derived from D&D but tuned to their idea of 'fun' and love for AoE.
Why so serious all I meant is I would love to see what that studio could make with $50 Million. Yet I see two members agree with you bummer. Whatever a man can dream.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom