Diablo 3 - Season Three First Look

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blizzard gave a preview of season three for Diablo 3 on Battle.net.
As Season 2 comes to an end and we prepare to launch Patch 2.2.0, we’re seeing lots of anticipation among players for Season 3. In addition to the 10 new or revamped sets that will be available in the patch, Seasonal players will have all-new Season-exclusive rewards to enjoy.

As with past Seasons, nephalem who test their mettle in Season 3 will have first crack at getting shiny new or revamped Legendary items, gain access to the final parts of the Conqueror’s transmogrification set, and have new Conquests to complete. Without further ado, let’s get rolling!
More information.

Well, season 3 came a lot more quickly than 2. I guess they've become good at grinding out meaningless new content. ; ) j/k

Hopefully the new legendaries will make it worthwhile for some.

Well, season 3 came a lot more quickly than 2. I guess they've become good at grinding out meaningless new content. ; ) j/k

Hopefully the new legendaries will make it worthwhile for some.

Well, I agree with you FWIW.

They've quickly made it into mini-WoW with pointless activities and rewards being the order of the day, and the reason for keeping it up.

I really like so much about the game, but I'm pretty exhausted with the present content. I don't enjoy grinding rifts or trivial quests in adventure mode. That's the perfect representation of a hamster wheel to me.

I want something meaningful to aim towards.

I actually really liked the original Inferno concept - which was this incredibly hard difficulty level. The only problem was that it was much more of a gear-check than a skill-check, and the loot design was such that you had to use the AH.

Maybe Torment 6 is hard enough? My impression is that it's not really that hard.

Well, I agree with you FWIW.

They've quickly made it into mini-WoW with pointless activities and rewards being the order of the day, and the reason for keeping it up.

I really like so much about the game, but I'm pretty exhausted with the present content. I don't enjoy grinding rifts or trivial quests in adventure mode. That's the perfect representation of a hamster wheel to me.

I want something meaningful to aim towards.

I actually really liked the original Inferno concept - which was this incredibly hard difficulty level. The only problem was that it was much more of a gear-check than a skill-check, and the loot design was such that you had to use the AH.

Maybe Torment 6 is hard enough? My impression is that it's not really that hard.

Try path of exile, I hate action rpgs but I play path a hr or so and wont touch diablo 3 ever, passed diablo 2 once and never got into the multiplayer part.

Try path of exile, I hate action rpgs but I play path a hr or so and wont touch diablo 3 ever, passed diablo 2 once and never got into the multiplayer part.

I've tried it and I like it. I'm waiting for the act that's supposed to come out very soon, as it was a little short on content last time I tried it.

Back
Top Bottom