Krai Mira - Kickstarter Update

I really wonder why there's so little interest in this project.
I know it's not D:OS II or something... but 70 backers with £ 1.000 in one week?

#1 This game is already on Steam EA, if he needs more money through KS, there might be something really wrong with the game
#2 People don't really like eastern european games on KS
#3 On top of #2, KS fatigue is real when even Romero needs to stop his KS campaign and a game like Stellar Tactics also cannot do shit on it

#1 This game is already on Steam EA, if he needs more money through KS, there might be something really wrong with the game
#2 People don't really like eastern european games on KS
#3 On top of #2, KS fatigue is real when even Romero needs to stop his KS campaign and a game like Stellar Tactics also cannot do shit on it

Krai Mira has amazing potential, IMO, and deserves this campaign, which seems to push itself to automatically succeed. Thanks to the ingenious setup.

Stellar Tactics' pitch was weak. Romero is a laughing stock, since his game Frogs In Space.

Imagine when the stuff said in latest Kaiser report comes true, the whole KS will stop for good.

As far as I know Krai Mira was already part of some bundle, and people who already own the game will be reluctant to back it again on Kickstarter.

As far as I know Krai Mira was already part of some bundle, and people who already own the game will be reluctant to back it again on Kickstarter.
It failed on IndieGoGo not Kickstarter two years ago, and the developer sold Beta Access on his webpage & Bundle sites. So not a rip-off and backers always overreact.

Link- https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/crimea-post-apocalyptic-rpg-inspired-by-fallout#/

As you can see from the link the developer barely made $423.

Last edited:
actually looks rather promising

I probably would have backed this two years ago. But I bought into Underrail early access, and am still hoping Insomnia get finished. I also haven't gotten around to replaying Wasteland 2. So I've got a number of post apocalyptic games I'm interested in. But I have started to only back games I really think are must buys for me: Battletech, Project Resurgance, Bard's Tale !V, DOS:2, those are games that sound like I'd really want to buy them when they come out. I pass on game I might be interested in buying on a Steam sale. Call it Kickstarter fatigue. Call it a glut of RPGs on the market. I'm not backing or buying games I once used to.

It failed on IndieGoGo not Kickstarter two years ago, and the developer sold Beta Access on his webpage & Bundle sites. So not a rip-off and backers always overreact.

Link- https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/crimea-post-apocalyptic-rpg-inspired-by-fallout#/

As you can see from the link the developer barely made $423.
I never said or implied it's a rip-off. I'm merely stating that people like me (who already own the game due to a bundle) are most likely not spending another $10 on Kickstarter for another digital copy of the game (something I would have done otherwise). And that might hurt their campaign.

I never said or implied it's a rip-off. I'm merely stating that people like me (who already own the game due to a bundle) are most likely not spending another $10 on Kickstarter for another digital copy of the game (something I would have done otherwise). And that might hurt their campaign.
Never said you did just that other backers have, and provided some information.:)

The goal has been reached now btw.

Back
Top Bottom