Witcher 3 - Live Developer Q&A on GOG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt Red announces on the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt webpage they will be hosting a new live Q&A on GOG's Twitch channel on January 26th. Here are the details.

Together with our friends from GOG.com we would like to invite everyone for a live session at Twitch.tv/GOGcom, with 15 minutes of gameplay highlights from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and live developer commentary accompanied by a Q&A session.

Damien Monnier - Senior Gameplay Designer, and Miles Tost - Level Desinger, will respond to live comments coming in via Twitch chat, as well as select questions from the GOG.com community forums. If you have some questions you’d like answered head on over to GOG.com and ask away!

The live stream will be hosted on Monday Jan 26 7:00 PM GMT / 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.
More information.

January 26th
Sorry, I'm set for Raven's Cry that day.
Will read some text afterwards, hopefully.

Importantly the version show is xbone and even that looks pretty amazing so now imagine the PC version….

I've read on the official forums something along the lines that all versions were playable at this event. Do you have confirmation that it's only xbox one?

And yeah, it looks amazing. The viewing distances when he's on horseback are just wonderful.

It is probably PC version with Xbone controller, but not at max details. In any case it looks amazing and I want it now. Reading the saga again just fuels my excitement.

*sigh*

The Witcher 3 is going to have greater killer bears too...I think I got my quote with DAI for a year.

I've read on the official forums something along the lines that all versions were playable at this event. Do you have confirmation that it's only xbox one?

And yeah, it looks amazing. The viewing distances when he's on horseback are just wonderful.

I am only going by the comments on the you tube link... :)

Hype! Dear lord, that looks simply amazing.
If they manage to screw this up, I will be sorely disappointed.

Arctophobia. ;)

Back
Top Bottom