Age of Decadence Updates

A tough decision for Torghul, i reckon he could win if the scene is set correctly while also saving his tribe. This game is full of dilemas, knife edge dicisions - show another portait please, their role analysis is intriguing. Of course if the game was available that would be a better option! ;)

Belgutai's portrait.

In other news, DoubleBear Productions seems to have joined forces with ITS. The team consists of Annie Carlson and Brian Mitsoda. Annie and Brian are both former Obsidian devs, but Brian also worked at IPLY, BIS and Troika before that. They are developing "a turn-based RPG that emphasizes survival and escape as civilization begins to decay".

The window incident, is a scripted event right? how many of those events are in game? And do all events that happen have this many options of what to do?

And do all events that happen have this many options of what to do?

The most important things in this game is that you do what you want to do and have many choices.

The most important things in this game is that you do what you want to do and have many choices.

I think you misunderstood what I meant...this is obviously a scripted event. All events have to be this detailed or people will notice.

The window incident, is a scripted event right?
No. At least no more than making a building enterable. Some windows - where it makes sense - are interactive objects. You click on it, get a standard menu with proper checks, and if you beat the check and/or have required objects (like rope, for example), then you're teleported either inside the building or outside, in this case.

How many of those events are in game?
Quite a few.

And do all events that happen have this many options of what to do?
Yes.

No. At least no more than making a building enterable. Some windows - where it makes sense - are interactive objects. You click on it, get a standard menu with proper checks, and if you beat the check and/or have required objects (like rope, for example), then you're teleported either inside the building or outside, in this case.

Quite a few.

Yes.

Cool sounds good then.

New screenie:

Vince said:
A common, but fatal mistake: don't fuck with the Imperial Guards.

j6o6dk.jpg

PS. That's Oscar testing the demo. That's him, without the helmet. Cornered like a rat. Life expectancy - 2 turns.

link

When we will be able to play this game, at least a demo of it? It's one of the most anticipated indie RPGs for me. Others are Grimoire and Broken Hourglass, which I am not sure they ever will see the light.

Vince shared 1 of 14 demo endings here.

Gokyabgu said:
When we will be able to play this game, at least a demo of it?
The demo should be out in less than 2 months, AFAIK.

Can't wait for the demo ... right in the middle of the holiday rush ... !

Are those real people?

I know at times I am a bit naive, but he said the artist finished the portraits. There is just no way those aren't real people. If I'm wrong then Vince has got the most talented artist I've ever seen for any computer game.

Even if they are real portraits, I still like the artists style.

Yup, they are based on real people. Some of the reference photos were posted in that thread.

IMO the reference photos in no way detract from the artist's skills. S/he is really, really good, by any standards, no matter what technique(s) s/he uses.

Back
Top Bottom