The Outer Worlds comes to Nintendo Switch on March 6th

txa1265

SasqWatch
I am excited for this one - haven't played it yet and after hearing it was releasing for Switch thought I might wait and check it out that way. As with The Witcher III it will be the full game ... but won't look as good as on PC. Also it will be full price ...

The Switch version of The Outer Worlds will launch on March 6 for $59.99, publisher Private Division and developers Obsidian Entertainment and Virtuos games announced.

The game will be available both via the Nintendo eShop and as a retail release, but the retail release will include a code to download the game rather than a game card.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/the-outer-worlds-for-switch-launches-march-6

Not sure why would you go for Switch version because IIRC you do have a PC gathering dust somewhere in the attic or basement… :p

But IMO the game is worth every penny so buy. On any platform.

Not sure why would you go for Switch version because IIRC you do have a PC gathering dust somewhere in the attic or basement… :p

But IMO the game is worth every penny so buy. On any platform.

No dust ... am actually playing a range of Star Wars games on it now. :)

But the Switch satisfies that ‘on the go’ gaming that I have enjoyed since the original GameBoy back in 1989 that I carried with me on work travel trips. I always loved the GameBoy Advance, PSP, Nintendo DS, PS Vita ... but the Switch takes things to an entirely different level - shooters actually play well, and it has enough hardware oomph to do a reasonable job with more advanced games.

And I was just in the middle of a bunch of games last fall and missed on Outer Worlds, but definitely want to play so while I play other stuff on PC in the spring I can play this on Switch.

Coming out on Switch before it gets to be on GOG or Steam. Sheeesh guys.

Yeah, I know. It's just making that contract's effects all the more obvious. You can buy the Xbox version at any store. You can buy the PS4 version and soon the Switch version at any store. If you want the PC version, though, you MUST go through Epic.

It's getting all the more appalling that they would sign that contract.

Back
Top Bottom