Elder Scrolls VI - Official E3 Announcement Teaser

bx6VgiP.gif

I'm glad to hear another TES series is on the way - having said that, the reveal video was VERY underwhelming. Both the music and scenery look too similar too Skyrim. But then again, all I want from this game is pretty graphics and the ability to decorate houses properly. Now, chop chop, Bethesda!!!

Weird that so many people are complaining about the scenery in the trailer. It's just a trailer they whipped up to announce that there's going to be a TES VI, nothing more. Did you guys really think that was actual footage from the game? :)

Was definitely expecting something more but doesn't seem to be the case for most of E3 footage this year.

I saw what I thought was a lot of good footage from various games. The games that are closer to completion obviously had better footage. You can't expect much from a game that's years away and is still probably in the planning stage.

The terrain and instrumentation chosen for the new theme make me think it can only be High Rock. Which I'm personally very happy with. Fingers crossed they get the memo that their main quests have been shit since Morrowind and hire some new writers, though.

I think they more or less threw it together. A hedge against the.... Fallout ...over Fallout 76.

I've seen better, as far as mountains go. More like mini-mountains. And you can climb them.

I'm glad to hear another TES series is on the way - having said that, the reveal video was VERY underwhelming. Both the music and scenery look too similar too Skyrim. But then again, all I want from this game is pretty graphics and the ability to decorate houses properly. Now, chop chop, Bethesda!!!
Calling it a "reveal video" is probably a stretch. I think this was just something they threw together to shut up all the people who are loudly clamoring for ES6, for a little while. They're still working on Fallout 76 (which will also require a lot of work post-launch I assume, moreso than their previous games) and Starfield. I assume they now have two full development teams, so they get started with full production on ES6 sometime after Fallout 76 release. ES6 release date is probably early 2023, minimum.

Also makes you wonder how far off Fallout 5 is. If you figure Starfield is out 2 years from now, then maybe we see Fallout 5 in 2025? 2024 if you're really optimistic?

I assume they now have two full development teams, so they get started with full production on ES6 sometime after Fallout 76 release. ES6 release date is probably early 2023, minimum.

1. Fallout 76 is entering the Beta stage and will be released later this year.
  2. Starfield is already in production for at least one or two years already
  3. ES6 has just started pre-production and is a next generation console game.
All this is possible due to Bethesda having three studios working together.
Also makes you wonder how far off Fallout 5 is. If you figure Starfield is out 2 years from now, then maybe we see Fallout 5 in 2025? 2024 if you're really optimistic?
Not for at least six to eight years at best.:faint:

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean by "three studios" (all of this is Bethesda Game Studios), but I assume they only have two full development teams. Otherwise, they would have three games in production, which they don't.

But yeah, another 6-8 years for Fallout 5 sounds about right.

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean by "three studios" (all of this is Bethesda Game Studios), but I assume they only have two full development teams. Otherwise, they would have three games in production, which they don't.
The latest interview with Tod I posted in the Fallout 76 thread mention they have three studios making different games and working together. One of them is Bethesda Game Studios Austin, and the other is Bethesda Game Studios Montreal.
But yeah, another 6-8 years for Fallout 5 sounds about right.
That's being optimistic on part but yeah it could be longer. I'll be replaying the older Fallout games for many years to come. At least Project California in nearing release.

Was waiting for the next announcement in the series,for me cant wait till its released date.

The latest interview with Tod I posted in the Fallout 76 thread mention they have three studios making different games and working together. One of them is Bethesda Game Studios Austin, and the other is Bethesda Game Studios Montreal.
Oh yeah, completely forgot about that Austin thing from earlier this year. Maybe their eventual plan is to ramp up 3 full production teams, then these games might not be quite so far out. But they risk a fiasco like ME:A.

Back
Top Bottom