Only fourteen more hours!

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
To reveal of Cyberpunk! Who's waiting for it and meanwhile gettin drunk?

Mostly looking forward to any news regarding Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky's project ! But Cyberpunk is good too ~.~

Waiting for the reveal of Cyberpunk? Among others, yes. Getting drunk? Nope. My prescription might kill me, if I mixed it with alcohol, and I want to live to play Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm also hoping for Starfield and the next Obsidian game to be revealed. So yes, I'm all in E3 mode. Snacks and softdrinks are ready for tomorrow evening.

In case someone missed the Anthem gameplay demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TrdCtCkghg

Even though I like the art-style, I find the world so generic and uninspired. Again with the Gods doing this and that. Again with the saving the world. God, they're so boring in their takes on world building.

Basically, without knowing too much of the story, I can already see the pattern of creating worlds where the player can be made to feel like a badass. So childish and immature. And they have enormous budgets, and could do wonders with them. But they take no creative risks. And they never will. Not while under EA.

Good thing we still have CDPR.

I've been recently playing Vampyr, and honestly I'm more excited for that, then for Anthem. At least those guys took some risks and introduced new original concepts. Not the same old recycled shit. Anthem just feels too much like Destiny. Generic Sci-fi mixed with generic fantasy.

Man, when I heard their lead writer during the presentation, again going on with the "gods this, gods that" I felt I was going to puke.

Mostly looking forward to any news regarding Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky's project !

Yeah, they've been keeping it pretty quiet. Is it actually confirmed? On what conference Obsidian (usually) is?

Cyberpunk 2077!!! :worship:

Probably the only game I care about this E3. So EA, BioWare, & Bethesda can kiss my ass. I don't care about GaaS Co-Op online games. Which seem to be all the Rage lately.
"In other news, the hosts of EA's video-gaming conference early today were taken out into the street and flogged. Surprisingly police didn't do anything. They claimed it was long overdue."

Last edited:
Take2 don't seem to have their own press conference, so the Tim&Cain project could be featured either in the Microsoft/Sony one, or shown on the PC Gaming show.

And Microsoft ist today, most likely with Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe also with Obsidian's Project Indiana. Snacks are ready. I'm counting the hours, because I'm way too hyped about Cyberpunk.

I'd probably like the action parts of Anthem much more than that boring duck and cover fights they introduced in mass effect 2. Anyways, I'll skip.

:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn:

An update: eating lasagna's currently and still waiting for it. So not all bad.

So... anything good yet?

Fallout 76 is 4x the size of Fallout 4 and saw a trailer. It is set before all other Fallouts. It is about rebuilding after the bombs.

Kingdom Hearts stuff with Elsa and stuff, Ori and the wisps something. From Software debuted an interesting looking samurai like game.

Yeah, I've just seen it.

Fallout 76 trailer was pretty disappointing, imo. Not the biggest fan of Bethesda ( hehe), but they know how to hype people. This was...eh, that's it? Guess they showed some kind of flying monster.
From Soft seems to go about reskinning the same game, this time in Japanese setting, looks a Lot similar to Nioh.

Back
Top Bottom