Tod Howard - Cheating Players & Stop Buying Skyrim

Hopefully size measurement is over with already.
It's never over Joxer it just repeats itself everyday.
==================================================
Cheating players in MMOs = couldn't care less. After so many years I can't understand whiners still playing mmos. Cheating and cheaters are there to stay, if one can't accept that, they should forget mmoing already and return back to actual videogames.
It's not about cheaters in the game but about explaining why Fallout 76 is better.
"In our previous games, if you're walking up a hill and there's an enemy NPC we've placed there, there's a little red thing that shows up on your compass to say 'that guy's a bad guy'. We cheated for you"
Noone should stop buying Skyrim. On PC. For all I know there is no unofficial patch that contains thousands of bugfixes nor no_respawn mod on other platforms.
Well a few unofficial bug patches were made, as for re-spawns no.

It's never over Joxer it just repeats itself everyday.
It's not about cheaters in the game but about explaining why Fallout 76 is better.
Well a few unofficial bug patches were made, as for re-spawns no.
It doesn't really. I remember a pause when Darth was on vacation. :evilgrin:
Seriously? He says "In our previous games, if you're walking up a hill and there's an enemy NPC we've placed there…". They've placed nothing. It spawned from thin air. And then I've cheated their idiocy by installing no_respawn mod.
There is an unofficial Skyrim patch on Nintendo Gameboy?! O_O Since when.

It doesn't really. I remember a pause when Darth was on vacation. :evilgrin:
Quiet you will summon him again.:shh:
There is an unofficial Skyrim patch on Nintendo Gameboy?! Since when.
Not for the Switch as mods could be added later. I was refereeing to the PC version.

Dart is good for the site. Single-handedly he ups the post count of the site by hundreds every week. He also is a master of the argument game and will gladly defend his position against all comers. I'm glad he's back, honestly. I don't agree with him often, except on TES, but at least there is something new to read almost any time I visit the site.

Yeah, after playing three online games extensively and dabbling in a couple others, the cheater phenomenon is real, and you need to find a game where they simply crack down so hard that it doesn't exist, or simply accept it.

Skyrim isn't a great game to me, but opinions vary, and I see nothing wrong with them adding content if the sales still warrant it. I might not agree with the games that you play, but as long as no one is getting hurt, I'll gleefully defend your right to play whatever you choose.

Skyrim is awesome. Fight me.

spidey5-640x447.jpg

Nah Caddy this image is better.:lol:

27879727_554151261626989_9091585874524635136_n.jpg

Sorry but……

50ede4925a5a178ba13e3ba83a71388f--flip-out-red-squirrel.jpg

I think this is the first post by Chien that doesn't sound like it's been run through 7 online translators.
Well he cant comment about streaming in this thread that's why.:biggrin:

Anyway blame Dart he derailed this thread again.:juggle:

I think this is the first post by Chien that doesn't sound like it's been run through 7 online translators.

There must be a lot of first posts considering the number of times this was told.

Or a way out could that this time, it was run through 8 or 6.

Confirmed the thread is pointless.

I admit, I honestly didn't expect the thread to become emotional :)

Someone started by putting me into a "common fan" box because I was being enthusiastic and supportive of Bethsoft games - and then someone proceeded to suggest people are naive if they're looking forward to these games - and when I suggested that might not be the case, I was called passive aggressive.

I know it feels good to blame sweet old Dart(h) - but sometimes it's good to be a little fair before you throw a fit ;)

Not that I expect such things - and my metaphorical wide shoulders can very easily take the shit and then some.

I've been "online" since the early 90s - when the Internet was called Usenet - and I've been called every derogatory name you can think of, trust me.

Some of my favorites include Warez Nazi, Evil and all the varieties of autistic, arrogant and narcissistic you could possibly think of.

I think my most treasured description of myself was someone here on the Watch who called my contribution (at the time) "15000 condescending walls of text" ;)

So, by all means - if you need to someone to blame and you're comfortable pretending that you didn't start anything, I'm here for you.

All I see if friendly banter in this thread, but maybe i'm the naive one.

I'm pretty sure a certain someone wasn't feeling very friendly at a certain stage :)

That said, my post was my attempt at being lighthearted about it.

- and then someone proceeded to suggest people are naive if they're looking forward to these gamess - and when I suggested that might not be the case, I was called passive aggressive.

No... I called you naive because you made the childish argument that the money Bethesda makes on duplicate copies sold would get invested into subsequent titles. Not because you're "looking forward to these games."

And I called you passive aggressive because your snide posts are a textbook definition.

Continue spinning your story though, I'm sure the meandering line of thought will make some sense after a while!

So, you concede you called me naive and passive aggressive - but you still consider yourself free of blame because the reason was different? ;)

Interesting perception of events.

Anyway, thank you for your wonderful contribution to yet another Bethsoft thread!

Back
Top Bottom