Devil May Cry 5 - Review @ Techquila

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Techquila checked out the Hack'n'Slash game Devil May Cry 5:

Devil May Cry 5 PC Review: One of the Best Hack'n'Slash Titles of the Decade

The latest entry in the Devil May Cry franchise was released by Capcom last month, and by all accounts, it was a well-received title. The game is set a few years after Devil May Cry 4 which added Nero to the list of playable characters in the series. Compared to its predecessors, DmC 5 is fairly short and should take 10 to 12 hours to complete on the standard difficulty. That doesn't make it any less deserving though, and it's probably the most fun you can have in a dozen hours or so.

[...]

Devil May Cry 5 marks two years of continuous success for Capcom which began with Resident Evil VII and has carried on through the battles of Monster Hunter World and the zombie-infested streets of Racoon City and now finally DmC 5. The publisher is doing really well and given the recent success with all its major titles, it'll be interesting to see what it has to offer next.
Thanks trespasser!

More information.

Does it have to have an rpg angle? It’s RPGWatch not RPGOnly.

Nothing wrong with covering a nonrpg every now and then. I’d say were still 95%+ RPG coverage.

Yea, I like it when not every game covered by news is a rpg.

I would like to see the Halo games, which are coming to steam and the PC in modern up to date editions, get some coverage here.

Never was interested in these type of games sorry just not my taste. To much button mashing for combos that show it's built for a controller, and other stuff I hate.:(

Edit: I also don't like any Capcom game they don't appeal to me.

Last edited:
Capcom has made a ton of great games over the years, and they're one of the few Japanese developers that I really like. I've been playing their games since the arcade days of Ghost n' Goblins and Bionic Commando.

And of course, as anyone who recognizes my avatar can tell, I'm obviously a fan of Resident Evil.

That said, I never got into the DMC games. They seem to consist of a lot of action but not much else. I tried the original and the reboot, and they didn't grab me at all.

Your standards are slipping. If you are going to post non-RPG news, make sure you title the news item correctly.

Back
Top Bottom