Cyberpunk 2077 - New Screenshots

Nice screenshots but still no game-play videos yet so meh.:bored:

Starting to think they started the hype train to early.

Because it would look too much ME3 ending. ;)

Yeah, the game reflects more the Cyberpunk setting than your own political idea.

They probably would not even feel sorry about it since Cyberpunk has been created by a black guy.
A black geek who likes to dress like a biker.
His game could not be not diverse!

Looks intense. Reminds me of Far Cry's dialogue camera, but that is 100% scripted. If they pull it off, with player control and good dialogue flow, this could make "old system" seem obsolete.
One of their designers mentioned it will be timing based, so you'll have to "read" on your own, who to engage with and when, aim to give it more dramatic, dynamic feel.

Looks intense. Reminds me of Far Cry's dialogue camera, but that is 100% scripted. If they pull it off, with player control and good dialogue flow, this could make "old system" seem obsolete.
One of their designers mentioned it will be timing based, so you'll have to "read" on your own, who to engage with and when, aim to give it more dramatic, dynamic feel.
Yeah so like Alpha Protocol then. Some gamers will not like that.

Yeah so like Alpha Protocol then. Some gamers will not like that.

I liked the dialogue in AP, but it was badly implemented. You had every line of dialogue on the same timer and it didn't really had any impact ( so you always picked the same line that you roleplay "on").
This seems more intuitive and more used in dramatic situation. Closest thing I've seen this is in Oxenfree.

Yeah, I clicked on the wrong link. The first link in that sentence takes you to concept art while the second link takes you to the screenshots.

A black geek who likes to dress like a biker.
His game could not be not diverse!

Got to wonder if CP2077 character creation system will support the creation of characters with skin complexion of that guy.

Better not to be another ME3 like scandal.

Got to wonder if CP2077 character creation system will support the creation of characters with skin complexion of that guy.
It won't support it.
That decision will generate all kind of political correctness bs which will advertise the game everywhere and not only in gaming media and it'll net more sales than predicted.
Then a modder (paid to release a "mod" developed already by CDpr) will make it possible.

Win-win.

Back
Top Bottom