Pricewatch!

GOG has started their winter sale. I grabbed Rebel Galaxy.

Yeah. The main bargains are the series bundles, though I imagine most of us already own at least one game in each.

Pillars of Eternity is 50% off (about £17).

Yeah. The main bargains are the series bundles, though I imagine most of us already own at least one game in each.

Pillars of Eternity is 50% off (about £17).

For the GOG sale it's important to note that you don't have to buy the whole bundles. If you're interested only in the X-Wing series, for example, you can remove the other 4 games in the bundle. The discount is lesser (40% instead of 60% for the whole package) but it's still the best price it's ever been.

Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist is free* on Steam. It's one of those very short but focussed games, but it's pretty amusing. With voice work from Simon Amstell. Whom I find funny despite his abrasive persona.

*You'll probably have to install and register Valve's proprietary game launcher.

Last edited:
Arhu's Awakening is 90% off on Steam. Odd, I didn't think he ever slept? Oh wait! Sorry, that's Aaru's Awakening that's on sale!

You mean Aaru's Awakening?

Bundle Star has a Killer bundler #6for a few bucks (41 games, including the 3D Realms Anthology). Redeem on Steam.

There is a two RPGs in it:
Lichdom: Battlemage
Cross Code

FREEBIE ALERT!!!

Jade Empire is a free download today on Origin.

Ah no need to rush ;) . It's been free for a few days already.
These on the house deals usually run for a few weeks. The one before Jade Empire was Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge and that was on from mid September until it was exchanged for Jade Empire on December 1st.
So you probably have plenty of time and well into the new year to grab your free copy of Jade Empire.

There is a huge Double Fine bundle on sale at Steam, like a few games together for the price of one of them. Not sure if any are actually rpgs, but someone else can confirm that!

Oh great, thanks Joxer!

Steam has the old Doom games for sale. There's a Double Fine bundle for 80% off, too, including Grim Fandango (remastered), Hack'n'Slash, and Broken Age. Sacred Gold is 75% off.

If you like to play the older Doom games without mods, purchase Doom 3 BFG Edition. It includes Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 with graphics that are slightly cleaner than the standalone versions but are otherwise unchanged.

Back
Top Bottom