Pricewatch!

Deals on Origin:
The kinda complete if you ignore the DLC bundle:
What you mean by that please? Is there s DLC bundle? I have all the ME games but not all the DLC and I would love to get a DLC bundle!

There is no DLC bundle. At least not on PC.

Well, the Steam sale's up.

Seems it's true that the extreme discounts we've seen in past holidays aren't happening this year -- the discounts for the most part appear to be the same ones we saw in last month's sale.

• Witcher 3 is 50% off
  • Trails in the Sky is 50% off (I might get this?)
  • Everything Might and Magic, including Heroes VII, is 50% off
  • Game of Thrones is 66% off

And those are the big RPGs that I'm noticing. So, do I really feel like starting up an old-fashioned JRPG?

The number of games on sales keep dropping lol. Started at 156 for me and is now at 148.

Steam won't load anymore too. It also looks like a very poor sale or the website is super glitched.

It's getting hammered. Try again in a few hours :) .

That's what I did after writing that. No it is seems to work properly and a lot more games are listed on sales.

I bought FFXIII and FFXIII-2 at 50% off and Shadow of Mordor GOTY at 66% (it's been hanging out in my wishlist for a long time, I mostly just wanted to see the Nemesis system in action)

:)

Should read as: kinda complete (if you ignore the DLC) bundle
Yeah, I meant "if you ignore the fact that it's missing a lot of DLC". To date, there still is no bundle containing all 3 Mass Effects and all their DLC that I know about. REALLY strange if you ask me.

Square enix humble bundle.

Last remnant
Tomb raider goty
And many others I don't know
Except just cause 1 and 2

Well, the Steam sale's up.

Seems it's true that the extreme discounts we've seen in past holidays aren't happening this year -- the discounts for the most part appear to be the same ones we saw in last month's sale.

From my Steam wishlist, the following games are getting a better discount this Christmas, if we compare it to the last month's sales (I won't write the prices here because they're not listed in US$):

• Darkest Dungeon went from 40% off last month to 50% now;
  • Desktop Dungeons, from 33% to 50%;
  • I Shall Remain went from 0% off to 34%;
  • Legends of Eisenwald went from 50% off to 75%;
  • Lords of the Fallen got a slightly better discount, going from 75% to 80% off now;
  • Satellite Reign, from 40% to 67%;
  • Space Hulk Ascension, from 50% to 66%;
  • Sunless Sea, from 40% to 50% off now;
  • The Fall of Dungeon Guardians also got a slightly better discount, going from 20% off to 25% off now;
  • Xenonauts went from 50% to 60% off.

Also it's true a great number of games just got the same discount as before. On my wishlist, among others games are:

• Armello, the same previous 25% off;
  • Dying Light, the same previous 66% off;
  • Both Age of Wonders III expansions, 40% off;
  • Invisible Inc, 50%;
  • Mordheim, 33%;
  • Serpents in the Stagram, 35% off;
  • Thea The Awakening, 20%;

:)

Last edited:
Just bought Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY for $30 on Amazon. Lots of EA games on sale. It seems deals are derived from Origin if you want to buy direct.

Last edited:
The Secret World is at a 60% discount for both Standard and Ultimate Edition on Steam. This is 10% more than typically during sales, so of note. They also have a 'Funcom Points' sale though I should say those are mostly for cosmetic items. If you're on the fence about which to buy, get the Ultimate Edition as it's the full game to date (like the difference between buying vanilla WoW or getting all the expansions in one go.)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/215280/

The Quest was *just* released but is at a 15%* discount for the Steam Winter sale, something that you might miss under the torrent of all of the other sales. Being as newly released as it is it may be a while before it's discounted any more.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/428880/

*Edit: This was 30% but looks like it's dropped to 15%. I double checked my purchase history to make sure I wasn't imagining things. I'll leave it to you to decide if 15% is enough to qualify a purchase.

Last edited:
All those links take me to FF III. You must really want us to buy that one. ;)
Well it's X-Mas Eve and I'm busy right now. Should be fixed now.:p

Well it's X-Mas Eve and I'm busy right now. Should be fixed now.:p

Thanks Couch! :) Not sure I will ever play one of these games on PC, so I am skipping for now ... have them on Nintendo and Sony :)

Stanley Parable is 80% off ($3) on Steam. You can finish it in an afternoon but at that price, it's worth it. There's a "Download Demo" on the store page that you should definitely use, whether you buy the game or not.

Hehe, I just noticed that the achievement for beating the game has actually been achieved more than the achievement for exiting the game then starting it again sometime later. Like I said, this isn't a long game!

Back
Top Bottom