RPGWatch - Umbra Interview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We interviewed Daniel Dolui from SolarFall Games, the indie studio behind Umbra. The currently are on Kickstarter and already reached their go with 13 more days to go.

Here is something from the interview:

RPGWatch: What in your opinion are the best features of Umbra?

Daniel: My favourite is the Apocalyptic Form and the possibility to have a build without any class restrictions. It allows me to play some archetype I always dreamed about, like a "Necro Barabarian" - a big barbarian with a two handed sword fighting in the middle of his undead minions - and add to it the apocalyptic form, a really nice feature I enjoyed in a pen and paper RPG game I played in the past.
The ability to craft your weapon with our very special crafting system and the possibility to create your house from elements gathered in the world is a very nice addition to the game.
Also, our particle effects are really nice, and it looks really cool in the middle of the action.
More information.

Thanks for the interview. The game should be funded if nothing goes wrong.:)

It already is funded :)

It already is funded :)
That was quick as it needed $20,000 last time I checked.:celebrate:

Can't wait to play the game as I have been interested in it since last year. It's also nice to see more kickstarters games funded as a few I backed failed last month.

Great comprehensive interview - thanks goto Myrthos & Daniel :party:

Nice review.

The game certainly looks very pretty. Hopefully we'll see how it pans out.

Back
Top Bottom