Endless Dead - A Isometric Zombie Rougelike

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well here is another game on Steam this week that has come to my attention. It's called Endless Dead from a developer called Ghost Machine. I also have a trailer video.

The human race is in danger again. This time scientists could not cope the imminent threat and became monsters themselves. You and a small number of others have not been affected by the virus. Crowds of zombies fill the small town where you live which so happens is near the research base. The dreadful contagion is about to spread worldwide. Endless Dead is a 3D isometric Zombie Rougelike. Half RPG, Half Gauntlet clone that focuses on looting, action, and zombie carnage. Permadeath allows for short gameplay sessions, with maximum points awarded to those who can withstand the zombie hordes longer than anyone else. Epic boss battles bookend the onslaught of firepower that you yield and reward you with weapon and ability upgrades.

Play with a friend in Online Multiplayer in either co-op, or survival. Additional Deathmatch levels are planned, if you choose to fight against other players as well as AI zombies in a bizzare anything goes battle arena. Unlock new weapons and abilities on various indoor and outdoor levels. Follow the source of the story and return to the labs to distribute the vaccine.
More information.

I have no idea what you are talking about once again.

What do killer tomatoes have to do with rougelikes & Zombies? :S

Anyway I think Zombies have finally replaced Dragons.

Last edited:
This is just a shot in the dark, as rjshae's joke is a little cryptic to me as well:

Rouge is a very common misspelling of the word rogue. Rouge means red in French (side note: rouge is also another word for the type of makeup typically called blush in English). Tomatoes are red, hence killer tomatoes are rougelike? :) That would be my guess anyway. What tomatoes have to do with zombies though, is anyone's guess.

Moulin and Baton; two infamous rouges…

Meh, I'm tired of undead.

Last edited:
Not knocking you for posting about the game, but it doesn't seem very RPG-y.

Um, off topic entirely, but there are two "couchpotatos"?

Back
Top Bottom