NWN2 - Mysteries of Westgate Spotlight #8

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Ossian's eighth Spotlight on Mysteries of Westgate is Rinara's Travel Guide:
So... you’re going to Westgate. As a former resident in poor standing, I know the city well. If you’ve come this far, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about it from sages and scholars. Unfortunately, none of that will serve you when you’re floating facedown in the sewers. What all those detached observers don’t tell you is that the city is as greedy, dangerous, and quirky as the unpronounceable wyrm’s name upon whose lair it was founded. If you want to survive Westgate, you could use some advice from a woman who’s lived in its shadow and seen how it swallows up its prey.
As usual, there's a new screen on offer.

More information.

More time they take to release this mod, less ppl will buy it?

Its taking ages to atari to release it? all because want test a new security thing?
________
List of Honda transmissions

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with Turok. I'm sure there are fans here at RPGWatch that will buy it even if it takes another year for it to arrive. However, I'm kinda moving on. They've taken too long. I think in 2 weeks I'll be starting up The Witcher Enhanced Edition. I only got a few hours into the original, so I think this is going to be a long blissful period for me. When I'm done with The Witcher, I'm going to try their game-building engine, and maybe play any modules that other developers have released.

Sadly, I think the NWN 2 window of opportunity is closing. At least for me. Maybe in a year or two I'll come back and play the top 2 or 3 free modules, though.

Well, I really want to play this but I'm not far behind you guys. I want to replay The Witcher with the EE and Mass Effect for PC is coming...this will fast take a back seat. It's such a pity for Ossian

I'm not sure. NWN2 is the kind of game that people do put on the back burner, but I think many will come back when they have reason to - the PW scene is still young yet and that'll eventually keep many players attached and they're probably the ones that devour new content such as DLC and expansion packs.

I'll play (and buy) that module as soon as they release ist. Because frankly, it's the only real new RPG game (not counting indies) around. Yes, I'll play The Witcher EE, but that has not really priority, because I already played the original game. And I'll also buy and play Mass Effect, but I know the story of the game and have played a bit on the 360, so that also has no priority.

And, by the way, I don't think that the time for NWN2 is over, because frankly there is no real alternative if you want to play or make modules for a party based game. At least not If you want a comfortable editor and a big community.

Well, I like to play games over and over so if a game takes a while to release it doesn't bother me. By the time Westgate is out, I'll be ready to replay NWN2 again. Does anyone know if it starts with low level characters? I can't stand high level D&D.

Back
Top Bottom