Fallout 4 Fallout 4 announcement, June 14th @E3

FO4? Nah.

ESO 2 incoming! :evilgrin:

It's all going to be about Doom.

Nah, the news is that they've sold Fallout to Obsidian and they're totally focused on The Elder Scrolls :)

They finally realised that the Elder Scrolls games are no good, and because of that they'll change direction completely! ( Ok, one can always hope )

Nah, the news is that they've sold Fallout to Obsidian and they're totally focused on The Elder Scrolls :)

If only.

How about - we decided to hire a storywriter this time?

I've just been thinking, a crossover between Doom and The Elder Scroll might be announced. Bethesda seems to have a thing for "horror themed" games...

That wouldn't even be a believable April's Fool joke. Obsidian has no money (they might end up with some if Armored Warfare steal World of Tanks players and generate as much money).

They are going to rage against anything even remotely appearing like a console game or mmo, and make the most awesome single player crpg ever. Sounded great.....until I woke up. =xxxx

I'm waiting for the announcement of Fallout Online as we all know it's inevitable.:biggrin:

Sad but true.

Will Bethesda do a Capcom move and become the next Square-enix? :p
Well industry rumors say the next Fallout might be an MMO, or have some type of online mode. That's the reason why Bethesda opened ZeniMax Online Studios.;)

I thought Zenimax was created to avoid paying taxes and eventually to do money laundry schemes.

Back
Top Bottom