Far Cry 5 - Lost On Mars DLC

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Far Cry 5 is getting a new DLC released on July 17th called Lost On Mars.

If you have no clue what Lost on Mars is about, the story sees Nick Rye helping Hurk, but in doing so leads him outside of Hope County and all the way to Mars. Nick must master foreign or “alien” tech to battle out-of-this-world Arachnids and restore power to ANNE – a futuristic AI that is humanity’s last line of defense against the Arachnids.

Key features included in the second DLC consist of new Arachnid enemies, the opportunity to revisit Nick Rye and Hurk from Far Cry 5’s main campaign, the chance to use weapons like the Obliteratorrr, Tazer Phazer Anniliazer, Nerve Reaper, Grape Popper, and Hellfire, and the chance to wear the “Lost on Mars Outfit.”

Furthermore, Mars will not keep you bound to the ground like the main game or the Hours of Darkness DLC, instead, defy gravity and blast across Mars with your “Space Jets” to navigate the extraterrestrial terrain.

I lost interest in FC5 pretty fast. I expected to like it more, but alas.

Although I'm FarCry3 #1 fan, I stepped on the turd titled FarCry4 thus I refuse to buy this piece of s fifth sequel.

I lost interest in FC5 pretty fast. I expected to like it more, but alas.
Yep the story and how the boss fights were implemented ruined it for me. The last DLC called Hours of Darkness was also garbage. It's like Ubisoft doesn't care about Far Cry.

Back
Top Bottom