Mass Effect 3 - Priority Earth Overhaul

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a new mod for Mass Effect 3 that transforms the ending called 'Priority Earth Overhaul'.

Modder ‘Araron’ and a team of dedicated modders have released the first part of their amazing Priority Earth Overhaul mod for Mass Effect 3. Priority Earth Overhaul attempts to improve ME3’s final mission in every way possible, by restoring cut content, adding new scenes and dialogues, enhancing the gameplay, improving textures and more.

[...]

More information.

One of rare mods with completely new content rendered, voiced and added that got finished, respect from me.

But... What's the point? It still doesn't put Citadel as an actual game ending.

Mod seems to be taken down, and "under moderation review".

Mod seems to be taken down, and "under moderation review".

It's a generic warning.

It usually means they used other mod resources without credit, BioWare/EA sent a legal letter, or the mod maker took it down themselves for various reasons.

Ah here is the reason why. Typical really but could of been avoided.
Somebody decided to ruin the fun for everybody and reported the mod for using XCOM 2 music without permission. We'll try to work out the licensing issues. Absolutely worst-case scenario we'll use Mass Effect music.
Glad I downloaded it before it was frozen.

Did they fix..
.Steve, aaargh!
I'm alright, Shepard.
Ok.

While most of the people didn't enjoy the ending of ME3 I didn't enjoy the rest of it. By the end I didn't even care enough to be mad about the ending. I was just happy I was done with it so I can erase this shit from my PC.

Back
Top Bottom