CD Projekt RED - Won't Sent Letters to Game Pirates Anymore Interview @ PC Gamer

I'm rarely anything other than a Paladin, so yes, lawful good.
I try to be a paragon of goodness but alas I can not do it. :ahoy:
Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

I'm currently playing a Lawful Evil monk in an all evil party (Pathfinder)...quite challenging! I'm still not sure I'm interpreting the alignment correctly, but it is quite different to my regular chaotic/neutral good characters ;-) It as quite a kick to go on a quest to slay a paladin of some good deity :p (and to have protection from good cast on me...bwahahahaha!)

Pirating will stop when they bring back real consequences for criminals. Wack off a few hands publically, watch people straigten up most rickey tick!! Problem is these days people (read Politicians) are so sycophantic about winning people over that they forget what people recognize most are consequences. I stole twice as a kid, got belted for it, took the second whipping to straighten me out, and raised a son that never had the problems I did as a child.

-Carn

Pirating will stop when they bring back real consequences for criminals. Wack off a few hands publically, watch people straigten up most rickey tick!! Problem is these days people (read Politicians) are so sycophantic about winning people over that they forget what people recognize most are consequences. I stole twice as a kid, got belted for it, took the second whipping to straighten me out, and raised a son that never had the problems I did as a child.
-Carn

Why do a nation like Sweden have so little crime when child abuse is forbidden and how come nations like Saudi Arabia execute people all the time when executions are meant to disencourage crime?

Your position builds on post-hoc rationalizations, denial of data and a false overemphasis on rational roots for behavior and decisionmaking.

So we have a small, broke developer selling a game for $10.00 and people still pirate it.

I guess it's not about price, pirate just steal because they can.

That's what I believe as well.

It really doesn't matter anymore. They will steal everything in sight like magpies.

In short, greed is an insatiable work-force driving everything human.

Back
Top Bottom