Pillars of Eternity - Shipping & Strategy Guide

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Obsidian Entertainment has posted the results of the backer poll about shipping out the physical boxes without the game, and talk about the games strategy guide.

Poll Results

First, we would like to thank all of our backers for taking the time to vote. It is very important to us that you are able to express your choice and voice your opinion about the shipping of rewards.

At close to 75% of the vote, it looks like shipping the physical rewards at the game's release and the game discs at a later date is the winner. This is how we will proceed with the shipping.

We realize that some of our backers have been asking about the possibility of selectively opting out of this choice and instead getting their items shipped to them all at once, multiple weeks after the game's release. We don't have an answer for this right now, but we are discussing the possibility with Paradox. Depending on the logistical realities we may not be able to provide this option, but we will explore the possibility. As for now, everyone will have their physical rewards shipped as soon as possible, and their game discs at a later date.
More information.

Well this sucks for me. I'll already have the steam version so I wanted to keep my physical boxed collectors edition unopened.

I'm in a similar boat, Sakichop. I'd much prefer to be sent the package as it should be received, i.e. complete and not staggered out. Hopefully they'll figure out something logistically for the backers who voted for that option. Meanwhile, the backlog can get some further treatment. :)

Back
Top Bottom