Star Citizen developer Cloud Imperium has also fired part of their team.

Last edited:
It does it automatically, I think the problem with your link is that it's a broken link.
Thanks for the warning, I fixed the link now.
But I was asking how could he post the link showing a mini-thumb on left side, with a title etc. I never saw my links posted that way, automatically or not.

Thanks for the warning, I fixed the link now.
But I was asking how could he post the link showing a mini-thumb on left side, with a title etc. I never saw my links posted that way, automatically or not.
Yeah, I understand what you were asking. It happens automatically for me. All my links get the thumbnail etc by default (I have to go back and edit the post if I don't want it). Your post (now that you fixed the URL) also has it.

Yep just copy and paste the link and it automatically makes that little blurb. The other option is to use the embed links into text. Also some links won't work the first way.

Yeah, I understand what you were asking. It happens automatically for me. All my links get the thumbnail etc by default (I have to go back and edit the post if I don't want it). Your post (now that you fixed the URL) also has it.
Hmmmm... Funnily enough I think it takes a little bit too long to show up that way in the page after we post it. At least to me.... go figure.... Well, let's move on :)

Last edited:
Not layoffs but Warner Brothers called SP games volatile.
All future games will now be live service games.
Yep, Captains of industry, these capitalists.
Put out Harry Potter game, a singleplayer standalone game, sells dozens of millions iirc, becoming one of the best selling games of last year.
Put out Suicide Squad, a live service game, pretty much fails economically and creatively.
Hm, I think we all know what sort of games we need to focus on.

I guess it could be that the Suicide Squad game cost less, though I hard believe that. A serious AAA studio like Rocksteady surely costs a boatload more than a new studio like Turnkey (the devs of the HP game).

EDIT: Hm, seems the above quote doesn't have the whole context of their remark. Apparently it was more about doing low-budget shitty free to play games.
Again, captains of industry if that's the conclusion they took from Rocksteady's game. They guys shouldn't be managing a potato farm at the sophistication of thought they show off.
1709710127879.png

Last edited:
Ouch. It sounds like they sold it for half of what they paid for it. How long till the whole company folds?
Probably never as they can sell every studio and still own the game IPs. Though it was mentioned like other larger publishers their going the live service and MMO/F2P route.

Believe one of the older articles mentioning focusing on Lord of the Rings. :unsure:

More layoffs and sales of studios.