I was in a bit of indecision as to what to start. Maybe HZD? We'll see.
Still playing it. :)

There's a nice discount at the moment (12.5 € instead of 50).

Still playing it. :)

There's a nice discount at the moment (12.5 € instead of 50).

I've already got it and tried playing it for around 10 hours, but I don't know why it didn't gel with me.
I think wasn't vibing with it as much as I hoped and CP2077 was always in the back of my mind. Now that I wrapped CP2077 maybe I can give it a proper chance.

I've already got it and tried playing it for around 10 hours, but I don't know why it didn't gel with me.
I think wasn't vibing with it as much as I hoped and CP2077 was always in the back of my mind. Now that I wrapped CP2077 maybe I can give it a proper chance.
To be frank, I'm not as excited to play HZD as I was for the latest games. I don't know if that's just a temporary mood thing or the game that fails to hook me. I like the game and it's quite good, so I can't quite put my finger on it.

OK, I took the bait and pre-ordered Dragon's Dogma II. There is a good 15% off for the game on the Brazilian website nuuvem.com (a legit reseller). Please dear God, let me not regret this. :)

OK, I took the bait and pre-ordered Dragon's Dogma II. There is a good 15% off for the game on the Brazilian website nuuvem.com (a legit reseller). Please dear God, let me not regret this. :)
Are you going to play it before Forbidden West? I remember you being a big fan of Zero Dawn, so I figured you'd be Day 1 for the sequel.

Alpha Protocol on GOG. It just got released.
Another one for the retirement collection. :D

Also, apparently it's part of a bigger thing.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBXbrofwKwM
Really cool! I played it on Steam Deck just over a year ago for the first time since playing it at release and it was a blast that was better than I remembered. Will be interesting to see if/when Steam gets whatever improvements were made.

Just picked up Sinking city, FF Zodiac age and FF XIII in the steam sale.

Not sure what's going on with Sinking city but can't get it cheaper any where at the moment, so grabbed it before sale ends, maybe its the announcement of no2.
Not sure why but I've really got a passion to play this?

Are you going to play it before Forbidden West? I remember you being a big fan of Zero Dawn, so I figured you'd be Day 1 for the sequel.
Yes, I probably will. I really liked Horizon Zero Dawn a lot but I'm currently playing the first Dragon's Dogma and I got hyped for DD2 (yes,my fault, I know :p).
At the current point I still don't know for sure if I finish Dragon's Dogma before starting the second one *OR* if I just jump into DD2 at once.

Last edited:
Speaking of DD2, it's apparently very CPU intensive.
Eek.
The minimum is an i5 10500 or AMD 3600, and that's to get "1080p/30fps" according to Steam. There's 3 gaming PCs in this house, and only one (mine) has better than a 10500 or 3600. Hopefully I don't have to turn things down too much.