I only played the beginning of this game -- I was never an action gamer -- but I love the songs from Bastion.

Impressive! How on earth did you manage to get those into a DJ set, and where?

I was a resident dj at a student club (Smålands Nation in Lund, Sweden) performing sort of once every month

A few years earlier I had played a lot of raves and got fed up with it as it was too stressful so I moved away for a year and stopped using drugs also I sort of started a personal project of rediscovering music beginning with shellac/78 rpms when I started to play dj-sets again I played a very eclectic mix of songs that I had found along the way mainly in fleamarkets mixed with some ebm, indiepop and alt-rock records from before I got stuck in the techno swamp

I think that you could download a few songs from the Grim Fandango soundtrack from the official homepage or perhaps I got them from napster or something anyway it is to this day the only mp3s I have ever played as part of set

Also I think they where quite short so I used them as sort of a transfer from one genre to another

How could no one remember these unforgettable tracks from the SNES era?

• Super Mario Bros:

Title Theme

Overworld Theme

Haunted House

• Rock'n Roll Racing (of course :)):

Paranoid

Bad to the Bone

• Donkey Kong Country:

• Top Gear (Did you think I was going to forget it? No way!!):

Circuit Theme A

Circuit Theme C (my favorit one in this game)​

How could no one remember these unforgettable tracks from the SNES era?

• Super Mario Bros:

Title Theme

Overworld Theme

Haunted House

• Rock'n Roll Racing (of course :)):

Paranoid

Bad to the Bone

• Donkey Kong Country:

• Top Gear (Did you think I was going to forget it? No way!!):

Circuit Theme A

Circuit Theme C (my favorit one in this game)​

Brill selection. Great to see Top Racer in there :)

Witcher 3 Metal song versions by Skar Productions.:worship:

Another two widely beloved classic PC games' themes:

• Heroes of Might & Magic II

Main Menu Theme

Knight Town Theme

Warlock Town Theme

• Heroes of Might & Magic III

Main Menu Theme

Combat 2 Theme

Oh boy, this is my 5th post on this thread and I feel like I could keep posting here forever, so many great games with so many awesome tracks… :)

A classic from Atari 2600 era (no, you didn't have childhood if you didn't play this game :))

Bobby is Going Home​

The one videogame OST that I keep revisiting and have some themes defaulted into my favourite playlist: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Here's another one from Ben Daglish of Last Ninja fame, that's been stuck in my head for about 30 years.

And another.

I like the TES V Skyrim "The Song of the Dragonborn" (if you don't recall it, it's the song which starts with "Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin")

Last edited:
I have listened to this perhaps a thousand times. It's my #1 choice for working music when I need to think.

Spoiler: Witcher 3 concert.

Last edited:
The recent announcement of Jagged Alliance 3 made me listen the soundtrack of JA2

Main Menu Theme

Battle Theme #4

[Because good threads can never die :)]

Another great SNES game many people don't know about: Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen

I especially like the tracks Guerrilla War (which is the combat theme), Go-Go March and Wall of Defense.

Last edited:
I actually remember much of the music from the previous post, must have back before I started turning off sound by default.