bjon045

SasqWatch
Good find I shared two other images before but no actual screenshot.(y)

If this screenshot means something and the game doesn't take place in a grey post-apocalyptic wasteland, I'm indeed interested.

One of the devs has been throwing out tidbits of info on the game in a Codex thread. Quick summary: low-magic fantasy, isometric with a full party (but not full party creation - you pick up companions), full party control in combat, estimated release date 2025.

ATOM/Trudograd were great, would be hard to imagine this not being a must-play.

One of the devs has been throwing out tidbits of info on the game in a Codex thread. Quick summary: low-magic fantasy, isometric with a full party (but not full party creation - you pick up companions), full party control in combat, estimated release date 2025.
That's great news!

Looks like AtomRPG in a fantasy setting. Nothing revolutionary but I'll still p!ay it.

Yep, this looks nice.
I understand that having a default medieval fantasy world may be boring for some gamers, but for me it just feels like being home.

Well, he did say "low-magic" fantasy, so maybe it's not too generic. The screenshot literally looks like a reskinned ATOM, but that's not a bad thing.

I'm glad he's going with full party control in combat for this one.

Update time ATOM Team's next game is called Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy.
Swordhaven is a fantasy cRPG inspired by Infinity Engine titles—Baldur’s Gate 1, Icewind Dale, etc.—as well as other classics.

You take up the mantle of a lonely adventurer on their way to the barely explored land of Nova Drakonia.

During your voyage, you are met by a dying man who trusts you with a peculiar artefact that will involve you in an adventure of a lifetime, and a plot that threatens everything you’ve ever known and loved.

Some of Swordhaven’s core features include:​

SH_Bullet.png
A flexible combat engine. Experience battle as a tactician in turn-based combat, or hasten the pace with the real-time with pause (RTwP) mode;
SH_Bullet.png
A classless roleplaying system: each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, distinctive dialogues, and novel ways to solve quests;
SH_Bullet.png
A classics-inspired yet modern User Interface with large customization possibilities;
SH_Bullet.png
A vast, nonlinear world filled with unique NPCs and multi-solution quests that reward exploration, always offering alternative approaches to satisfy any character build;
SH_Bullet.png
Dozens of hours of exploration, from quiet village hamlets to hidden temples of the ancients, horrid crypts, bizarre dungeons, and otherworldly locales…

This certainly caught my attention :)